+ Reply to Thread
Results 1 to 12 of 12
Like Tree8Likes
  • 2 Post By Pandia
  • 2 Post By Mire
  • 1 Post By Aveleys
  • 1 Post By Violacea
  • 1 Post By Jinrai
  • 1 Post By Aveleys

Thread: Did Cheat Engine sell their accounts?

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Pandia's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    162

    Default Did Cheat Engine sell their accounts?

    Because I see Aveleys and Liandel both doing warfront objectives in this warfront... Something isn't making sense to me here.

    http://i.imgur.com/qScgzCe.jpg
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

  2. #2
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Rank 90 full myrm rogue for sale.

    Please save me from playing this game.

  3. #3
    Champion of Telara Mire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    i guess it's to raise funds to take daglar's offer to have Daglar's Ice Cream cause we're all tired of farming Depleted Infinity Cells.

    at least this DIC you can lick and it actually feels good.

  4. #4
    RIFT Guide Writer Meaghanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    i guess it's to raise funds to take daglar's offer to have Daglar's Ice Cream cause we're all tired of farming Depleted Infinity Cells.

    at least this DIC you can lick and it actually feels good.
    Inb4...you know what.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

  5. #5
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post
    Inb4...you know what.
    Don't infract me brah

  6. #6
    RIFT Guide Writer Meaghanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Don't infract me brah
    I don't do that, brah. But wait, maybe you should be reported for PVEing in PVP?
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

  7. #7
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post
    I don't do that, brah. But wait, maybe you should be reported for PVEing in PVP?
    well since i got banned for posting a spiderman meme anything can happen.

  8. #8
    RIFT Guide Writer Meaghanne's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2012
    Posts
    1,313

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    well since i got banned for posting a spiderman meme anything can happen.
    Was it the one with him sitting at the desk?
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

  9. #9
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    Rank 90 full myrm rogue for sale.

    Please save me from playing this game.
    Please someone buy it.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  10. #10
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Please someone buy it.
    you know you want too.

    I'll make it a packaged deal and you can have Liandel's account too lol

  11. #11
    Telaran Jinrai's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Posts
    67

    Default

    Is this something that can be crowdfunded?

    Does it include forum account?

  12. #12
    Champion of Telara Aveleys's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    1,191

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Jinrai View Post
    Is this something that can be crowdfunded?

    Does it include forum account?
    You should start a kickstarter campaign.

+ Reply to Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts