+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Everyone is invincible

Default Everyone is invincible

OMG first warfronts ive done after the revamp and its just about impossible to kill anyone now with new healing and support souls.

I unleash a solid inquisitor pve rotation on a pyro and take him to 60% then he just becomes invincible for the rest of the match along with everyone else on their team, topped damage and kb's in black garden and finished with almost 800k dps and 4 killing blows (i was crafty). Everything our teams focus becomes invincible.

Trion what have you done lol is this a joke?
    Last edited by Xamaron; 05-08-2014 at 06:26 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Xamaron View Post

Trion what have you done lol is this a joke?
    Please, understand what the issue is before making threads and wasting bandwidth.

You know, all these misguided and clueless threads pretty much sum up this community. Flooded with bad ideas and poor concepts of mechanics, what impacts what, what parameters create what scenarios, and what culprits what types of outcomes. But go ahead community, keep making ill post after another. I rarely make threads because I take high consideration before doing so often so that I can make it meaningful. Does anyone else actually do that here?
    Last edited by Violacea; 05-08-2014 at 11:19 PM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I unleash a solid inquisitor pve rotation on a pyro and take him to 60% then he just becomes invincible for the rest of the match along with everyone else on their team.
    made my day

I unleash a solid inquisitor pve rotation on a pyro and take him to 60% then he just becomes invincible for the rest of the match along with everyone else on their team.
    topped damage and kb's in black garden and finished with almost 800k dps and 4 killing blows (i was crafty). Everything our teams focus becomes invincible.
    Invincible
    #1 Hardcore Casual - Seatin - RIFT Livestreamer/YouTuber. Check out: www.twitch.tv/seatinmanoflegends and www.youtube.com/seatinmanoflegends

These threads lol, it's always the under geared noobs rushing to the forums.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Please, understand what the issue is before making threads and wasting bandwidth.

You know, all these misguided and clueless threads pretty much sum up this community. Flooded with bad ideas and poor concepts of mechanics, what impacts what, what parameters create what scenarios, and what culprits what types of outcomes. But go ahead community, keep making ill post after another. I rarely make threads because I take high consideration before doing so often so that I can make it meaningful. Does anyone else actually do that here?
    PHY is actually over-tuned slightly, thinking otherwise your in denial. Most of these threads are QQ and dumb. But I been in plenty of pure dps groups with 1 or 2 top notch pvp rogues abusing the crap of Phy, with them being the only 2 healers vs a team full of dps p90 players.

Main issue on PTS people were crying about being energy starved, so they changed, it's almost impossible to make a dent in the phy resources. I'm sure they will be tuned down in a few weeks after they sell a bunch of soul packs.

Quote Originally Posted by Seatin View Post
    I will see you that and raise:

Quote Originally Posted by DriftinARift View Post
    PHY is actually over-tuned slightly, thinking otherwise your in denial. Most of these threads are QQ and dumb. But I been in plenty of pure dps groups with 1 or 2 top notch pvp rogues abusing the crap of Phy, with them being the only 2 healers vs a team full of dps p90 players.

Main issue on PTS people were crying about being energy starved, so they changed, it's almost impossible to make a dent in the phy resources. I'm sure they will be tuned down in a few weeks after they sell a bunch of soul packs.
    maybe its because the rogues are delighted to finally have a cleanse to use, meanwhile clerics have no idea what a cleanse even does.

People trying to equate mana with energy, lol.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    People trying to equate mana with energy, lol.
    I don't think, but draining a phys or any other healer should be equal: no mana no heal, no energy no heal. Impossible to drain effective a phys due adrenalin shot. Its should be 1, gives back less energy, 2, it should has 1 or even 2 min cd, so they use only in a real emergency situation.

AS has 20 sec cd, transference, TI has 30 sec.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Rift Chaser

honestly, Mana drain is useless to use on warrior and rogue. They regen way too fast. Wad if Trion change mana user to have only 100 mana point, but regen same rate as rogue, will Rogue and Warrior QQ about it? LOL.

Anyway, Rogue's physician is way too IMBA at the moment. Liberator is damn strong on AoE, also damn hard to kill them. 1.5s cast is too fast, should increase to 2s or even 3s, otherwise reduce the cast time for caster healer too.

Well at least there's something new to QQ about. Pretty sure there will adjustments later.
    Let Elrar know you care @

https://twitter.com/GiantApproved

Quote Originally Posted by Brodian View Post
    I don't think, but draining a phys or any other healer should be equal: no mana no heal, no energy no heal. Impossible to drain effective a phys due adrenalin shot. Its should be 1, gives back less energy, 2, it should has 1 or even 2 min cd, so they use only in a real emergency situation.

AS has 20 sec cd, transference, TI has 30 sec.
    there's a kind-of equilibrium actually - having made a handful of draining builds and tested them in my time so far i can say with absolute certainty that mana management isn't difficult unless you're spamming high cost abilities; its easy enough to avoid being drained unless the situation is hopeless anyways - a rogue being "drained" is in a less forgiving situation and is forced to pop a cooldown and will still experience a GCD downtime of about half a second as soon as his energy reaches the low end; and that bar isn't very deep.

you can't possibly tell me that canceling the super ******ed mana-back channel to bait out interrupts is difficult and even then you have tons of tools at your disposal to maintain mana.

Quote Originally Posted by micshaz View Post
    there's a kind-of equilibrium actually - having made a handful of draining builds and tested them in my time so far i can say with absolute certainty that mana management isn't difficult unless you're spamming high cost abilities; its easy enough to avoid being drained unless the situation is hopeless anyways - a rogue being "drained" is in a less forgiving situation and is forced to pop a cooldown and will still experience a GCD downtime of about half a second as soon as his energy reaches the low end; and that bar isn't very deep.

you can't possibly tell me that canceling the super ******ed mana-back channel to bait out interrupts is difficult and even then you have tons of tools at your disposal to maintain mana.
    Cleric or mage mana regen doesn't cost gcd, right? Furthermore mage mana regen hits like a truck.
    Sheona/Faynee <VANEN> , <Apotheosys>

Quote Originally Posted by Brodian View Post
    Cleric or mage mana regen doesn't cost gcd, right? Furthermore mage mana regen hits like a truck.
    even if i face tank an entire team on my mostly freelancer geared purifier i don't run out of mana.

i have no idea how you people have a hard time managing it

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast