+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: nobody is dying!

Default nobody is dying!

I just had a match with 3 sents, 2 defilers, 3 tank mages 1 bard and 1 dps on the other team and nobody died. please nerf physician

Yeah. I think that's just temporary. Everyone trying out the new healing instead of their usual DPS. I think that trend will start to wear off and people will hopefully play a few less healers. I tried some liberator on the Governor..... I pretty much face tanked the whole raid and tbh I didnt have a clue what my skills were doing. Im certain the novelty will wear off soon
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Champion of Telara

I played one today where I had 900k single target damage and 3 out of my team's 7 total kills.

Lol I couldn't wait for this to happen:

Warrior: "Freakn clerics wont ever switch to DPS when they clearly see we have too many healers!!!!!!"

Cleric: "I play what i want!!!" *Spams new geyser ftw
    Xenohart
    http://www.fractureguild.enjin.com/ | twitch.tv/xenohartgaming
    4/4 TDQ | 4/4 FT | 5/5 EE | 4/4 GA | 3/3 IG | 4/5 PB | 2/4 BOB 4/4 minis
    I just make it look easy sometimes. ~Daglar

Earlier today I was doing some warfronts with a rogue testing the new healer soul. His healthbar didn't move the entire warfront and was outhealing chloro's left and right.

GG Trion >.>
    Last Dawn @ Zaviel
    Shifthappens - 50 Cleric || Omfgkittens - 60 Mage

Quote Originally Posted by Belorian View Post
    Earlier today I was doing some warfronts with a rogue testing the new healer soul. His healthbar didn't move the entire warfront and was outhealing chloro's left and right.

GG Trion >.>
    That cq last night, everyone's health bar was dipping....but, the 2 healing warriors...they never moved...at all...spent the whole match af DF fighting Dom...it was like seriouly trion? no rogue healers noticed in my group, tho.
    Last edited by Lords0fpain; 05-08-2014 at 07:12 AM.
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

This biggest thing I noted as playing a Liberator, and playing Dominator in my mage versus liberator and the rogue healer was it was pretty much impossible to energy starve them to stop heals. The energy recharge rates versus heal throughput was never enuf to slow their healing down to a significant amount to kill them.

That being said, I'm certain they will work on some balance for it. I think it will get better.
    Last edited by The Ic0N; 05-08-2014 at 07:14 AM.
    Enforcer | Schwarzeneggar | Enforced <-- Myrmidon

Tempagon PvP Video

Rift Chaser

i posted b4 tat warrior will be King of the Healer, like last/2weeks ago.

Well, i believe this is some kind of HYPE to create a sensation so tat everyone will buy the soul pack. Once hit target, they will start to NERF the class. And as usual, Rogue still remain the FoTM once again! Not Even the LIBERATOR can dethrone them.
    Last edited by polarshift; 05-08-2014 at 07:43 AM.

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    I just had a match with 3 sents, 2 defilers, 3 tank mages 1 bard and 1 dps on the other team and nobody died. please nerf physician
    lolz... I would imagine there is no chest looting taking place in any CQ either with this going on. Sounds like no reason to rush and login and see what all the fuss it about.

just played my first wf since the patch-and all i can say is wfs suck now.thank god my team won so i dont have to run any more until next week.same thing went for cq and the fight at eye at the end.alot less people droping.you devs need to adjust healing or something soon-pvp is f'ed atm.

no just dont blanket nerf all healing in wfs so it kills the small heals some dps/tanks/specs have atm-you even nerfed food already-lmfao

this is why im not a fan of new classes/specs being put into games.they only increase the balance problems.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post

yeah right

cag@seastone
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails nobody is dying!-ouch2.jpg  

Rift Chaser

See how much rogues and warriors are playing healing specs in 1-2 weeks and then see if you need to cry about it. I'm still in some warfronts with no one healing, not any class but not as often right now.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by The Ic0N View Post
    This biggest thing I noted as playing a Liberator, and playing Dominator in my mage versus liberator and the rogue healer was it was pretty much impossible to energy starve them to stop heals. The energy recharge rates versus heal throughput was never enuf to slow their healing down to a significant amount to kill them.

That being said, I'm certain they will work on some balance for it. I think it will get better.

I main assassin , I average 8-9k Dps in WF's , and i massively drain mana , My whole thing is i PM with my guild i stealth behind the team mark the healer's and then my PM takes them down. I played a wf yeasterday with the top 4 other in my guild full relic my's , The 5 of us group up to go kill a raid of defiant essentially. at one point 15 of us held out vs 35 for almost 3 minutes . Besides the point We start with healer marked on being the squishyest and work our way to the tankiest , Saw a healing rogue 22k hp , Easy target 3-4 second flat , Engaged , Doing almost 30k dps the 4 of us and our pocket healer , He was gettign Healed for almost 50k , well his entire team was still alive taking no damage. we sat in vent talking after about 3 minutes it was no longer poping interupt , silencing , ext , It was , " I have been looking at getting a new car any recommendations " or " Ehh i should probably go eat dinner after this " .

there was 5 healers on each team , including our pocket healer , All of which healed for 7million + , The heal to DPS ratio even with the average number of healers has just tipped to much.

That being said , Either trion will leave it and push us toward a upcoming Pub beta of AA , or they will fix it with NERF GUNS GALORE .

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by pagink View Post
    yeah right

cag@seastone
    You cant use cag as a example i call his to come heal me when i need to 1 v 5 because hes a ungodly healer >.< Full my's with about half of it relic.

Soulwalker

Default PVP is a joke now

Same guys, I think Trion has destroyed pvp.
    What made a class special is its unique abilities, now classes are merely generic. We all heal, dps and supp.
    I am no longer proud to be a cleric healer, im just a heal built character.
    Warriors are going heals because they dont want to die but they cant kill a thing in heals. Warriors are out healing many clerics. Its these things that make you want to turn your back on the game and walk away.
    Ive been a cleric healer since beta, for the first time I am ready to turn my back on Rift.
    Warriors healing and rogues, a joke and a slap in the face to clerics who take their healing role seriously. I loved the relationship between the warrior and cleric the dps and the heals that was pvp to me that was team work. Now warr just switches to heals with the rogue and no one needs the cleric. What complete idiot came up with this idea. I cant believe I paid for patron. I wish I could have the chance to talk to the design team and tell them how they have destroyed pvp for me after all these years. Between these two healing roles and so many mana draining spells in game, why would you ever play a healing cleric in pvp. In fact I think cleric heals is a bad choice now a days in pvp thanks to Trion. Such an iconic character in the wf has been killed by Trion. I am for the first time in years very unhappy with Rift.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast