+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: cross healing

Soulwalker

Default cross healing

Are things really going to stay the way they are? No upcoming valor fix or cross heal reduction now that every class can heal? Not quite sure how practicing my dps rotation in the middle of karthan ridge is pvp. Maybe im mistaken and all these people put hundreds of hours learning the souls on the PTS, and its just all bad dps. I really enjoyed pvp until today.

i know i know, QQ, focus more, etc. im going to go play my 45k hp defiler i guess with the rest of the "pros" and ill just /lol at all the bad dps. Should give the other new healing souls unstable transformation to "balance" it out.

Frustration and sarcasm aside, I mourn the loss of rift pvp. rip we had good times

Ascendant

If there's more healers than dps on the map then it's normal that it cross healing will OP. Imagine that each 20man raid have only 1 healer and 19 dpsers. Healers would complain that dps is too strong to stay alive.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Soulwalker

Its not even that. I had a match today with only 3 healers on my team , 2 rogues 1 warden , and a bard ( support imo ) , and the 2 rogues had almost 2 million in heals each , Black garden ended in a tie score 0/0 , No one could pick the dang fang up , it was all of us practicing our DPS rotations on the rogues , who use so little energy , that even with energy shread a Bard drops verse of Joy , and suddenly the regen is higher then you can shread well they cast. It was just Pure unfun , I could go world PvP, but its not like i need to get the rest of my PvP weekly's done at all...... You should of heard SoW guild vent today , It was alright focus this guy ..... 10 minutes later , we were still attacking him talking about what we were having for diner because 1 guy cant die with 4-5 healers on their team in a 20 man WF , its just a tad overkill.

They need to either bring the Valor heal reduction up or nerf the amount of heals Rogues can put out , I feel warrior heals are almost right where they need to be , Rogues are just lol@Clerics atm because they can go Bard , Tact , Phy , And out heal everything.

Prophet of Telara

Also, the new cc debilitates .. are not helping much. It just encourages players to stick to healing because the cc now effects dps more often and anything that lowers dps will be better than anything that lowers the healing capabilities as healing isn't a treat of death alone but dps is.

Rift 2.7 Bindings of Blood maybe rename to Rift 2.7: Affordable Care Act with all the red and yellow doctors running around healing likabawz

Rift Chaser

I def. saw this coming....

Plane Walker

yeah so did I.

At least now they might fix the cross healing issue.

2 minutes into Karthan Ridge, I am capping flags...and I hear....>First Blood<

Wtf 2 minutes in and no-one had killed anyone?

Ended the match 11 kills to 0.

Shadowlander Tryndamere Barbarian King's Avatar

Just when I thought Rift couldn't reach new lows, it has went and done it. WF's are a complete joke now. Obviously, Trion gave warriors and rogues a healing soul for raids and didn't think about PvP in the slightest (as is typical).

GG. Rift is just a joke.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Drakanish View Post
    yeah so did I.

That's the plan. Low kills = low favor = more ppl buying favor vials.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    That's the plan. Low kills = low favor = more ppl buying favor vials.
    bravo trion
    stormhak stormbar stormkvinde kagestorm stormelver

Quote Originally Posted by Tryndamere Barbarian King View Post
    Just when I thought Rift couldn't reach new lows, it has went and done it. WF's are a complete joke now. Obviously, Trion gave warriors and rogues a healing soul for raids and didn't think about PvP in the slightest (as is typical).

GG. Rift is just a joke.
    I have no idea if Liberator is going to be good in PVE or not since I'm not very knowledgeable about warriors, but I do know that it's VERY unlikely Physician will be used in any normal raid setup. Sentinel isn't either, outside of Inyr'Kta. Relying solely on burst healing for the tank is dangerous in PVE. The anticipatory shielding of puris or the steady stream of healing from chloros is a lot safer.

In other words, this is a soul that is likely to ONLY be used in PVP or SLEs, and yet they failed to balance it for PVP.
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

Time for relic pvp weapons or reduce valor to 70% healing and dmg reduction.

Prophet of Telara

Personally I'm going to wait until the initial immediate rush of everyone wanting to play with their new shinies has died down. I'm more interested in what it'll do to pre-60 WFs anyway.
    I will not delete my characters for an unwated server merge.

Wf today wasn't fun at all. I didnt die and couldn't kill anything. Something needs to be done.

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Drakanish View Post
    yeah so did I.

That is exactly what happened the last warfront I was in. I swear it was 3min or more then I hear "first blood!" I was thinking "damn that took a while.."

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast