+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 327
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Physician

  1. #1
    Ascendant Rgizil's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2013
    Posts
    2,161

    Default Physician

    Physician is ridiculous

















    It needs a buff

    It doesn't heal enough, it's absorbs are weak, and biofeedback is to easy to out dps and interupt


    Fix plz
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

  2. #2
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    436

    Default

    no no no no no
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

  3. #3
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rgizil View Post
    Physician is ridiculous

















    It needs a buff

    It doesn't heal enough, it's absorbs are weak, and biofeedback is to easy to out dps and interupt


    Fix plz
    Was in SM CQ, 2 warriors with the new soul in my group...their health bars never moved. Looking for something along those lines...lol. Going to try WFs next...have a bad feeling though....
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  4. #4
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Well let's see, of course you are going to get silly WFs. You put 2 new heal souls in the game among 2 very popular classes...well yeah, everyone wants to try them. Same reason I keep running into mage tanks.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  5. #5
    Rift Chaser Rahak's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    394

    Default

    don't worry
    once the excitement wears off people will realise they occasionally need damage to win warfronts
    stormhak stormbar stormkvinde kagestorm stormelver

  6. #6
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    yea hard to say right now. imagine a wf with 10 sents and defilers and 3 riftstalkers. it would be worse than it is tonight

  7. #7
    Ascendant V1rul3n7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Now they just need to give warriors and rogues blue bars.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

  8. #8
    Plane Walker Stirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    410

    Default

    Physician: the single target healing of clerics combined with the lack of resource management of chloros.

    Gfg.
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

  9. #9
    Plane Walker Furyon13's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    457

    Default

    Healing festival. Having 5 healers was nice for a change. But... Low kills/dbs and slow game.

  10. #10
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Seems in line with the rest of the Rogue souls.

    Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    Physician: the single target healing of clerics combined with the lack of resource management of chloros.

    Gfg.
    Chloros at least have a weakness.

  11. #11
    Ascendant V1rul3n7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    Physician: the single target healing of clerics combined with the lack of resource management of chloros.

    Gfg.
    Actually, chloros even have to manage resources more than physician.

    Unlimited resource pool versus finite... hrmmm..
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

  12. #12
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    It's definitely very hard to manage mana with LE, or get 6 points in necro for consumption which purge 1 buff every 5sec and restore 5% of mage mana in the same time.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

  13. #13
    Plane Walker Stirby's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    410

    Default

    You don't need any of that to maintain mana as a chloro. Unless you are being heavily focused by a dom all game you will absolutely never have a mana issue and even then you'll get past it easily with a stellar mana tonic and Living Shell (the really crappy turtle shield chloros have but never use because its only real application is recovering the mana you'll never run out of.)

    But I'm not trying to derail this thread by turning it into a discussion on chloros. The point is, Physicians have all the benefits of clerics and all the benefits of chloros and NONE of the drawbacks. You can output amazing single target heals as a cleric, but you'll blow through your mana like crazy to do it. Your single target healing capabilities suffer in chloro, but you'll basically never have to worry about your resource bar.

    There's no complexity to Physician. You'll never need to kite behind a pillar to get a couple ticks of your resource regen skill just to keep on healing. Sins and NBs do very little to you. The question is, why was it allowed to go live like this? Did someone honestly think the soul was perfect the way it was? Well, I mean, it IS perfect...that's the problem. But why is it like that? Especially when there's a precedent for rogue souls becoming more and more energy starved, from the tact tree. Why not borrow the Torrent Overload mechanic? Some sort of Healing Overload debuff that progressively reduces your energy until you have to start using a regen skill to get it back?
    Stir@Greybriar
    Stirr@Greybriar
    Stirrr@Greybriar
    Stirrrr@Greybriar
    You have sent too many chat messages.

  14. #14
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Stirby View Post
    You don't need any of that to maintain mana as a chloro. Unless you are being heavily focused by a dom all game you will absolutely never have a mana issue and even then you'll get past it easily with a stellar mana tonic and Living Shell (the really crappy turtle shield chloros have but never use because its only real application is recovering the mana you'll never run out of.)

    But I'm not trying to derail this thread by turning it into a discussion on chloros. The point is, Physicians have all the benefits of clerics and all the benefits of chloros and NONE of the drawbacks. You can output amazing single target heals as a cleric, but you'll blow through your mana like crazy to do it. Your single target healing capabilities suffer in chloro, but you'll basically never have to worry about your resource bar.

    There's no complexity to Physician. You'll never need to kite behind a pillar to get a couple ticks of your resource regen skill just to keep on healing. Sins and NBs do very little to you. The question is, why was it allowed to go live like this? Did someone honestly think the soul was perfect the way it was? Well, I mean, it IS perfect...that's the problem. But why is it like that? Especially when there's a precedent for rogue souls becoming more and more energy starved, from the tact tree. Why not borrow the Torrent Overload mechanic? Some sort of Healing Overload debuff that progressively reduces your energy until you have to start using a regen skill to get it back?

    Because people asked for it to be like this. There were energy starvation issues that were removed.

  15. #15
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Trion knew the soul was broken in pvp, it was tested vs 2 dps on the pts and never died, but since everyone and their mother plays a rogue, it's better to ignore balancing, release a broken soul for the most played class in the game and rake in all the cash that they can before bothering to fix it weeks later.

    Trion has to find the money for other games somehow, this was it.
    Last edited by Honeymoon; 05-08-2014 at 03:09 AM.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 22 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts