+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22
Like Tree176Likes

Thread: Physician

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    Sprawl IRL

Attachment 18418
    don't know how to manage toggles or maintain gt gets out healed by 61 phys that was also carrying runes and had respawn time by 300k. I'd be mad too. funniest part is gankt not inviting you in his premade lol. maybe if you name change again you can try to get a ss out healing me

lol @ all these physician specs, you guys are funny thinking they are the best heals.

oh and just so you know slowburn, there is a 61 physician spec that is just as tanky if not tankier than your spec and it doesn't have to waste GCDs to use ports for heals and has the same hps even when stalker phase is up.

didn't you guys read the physician thread in rogue forums? lol

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    don't know how to manage toggles or maintain gt gets out healed by 61 phys that was also carrying runes and had respawn time by 300k. I'd be mad too. funniest part is gankt not inviting you in his premade lol. maybe if you name change again you can try to get a ss out healing me
    I don't know why you feel the need to repeat the same BS on multiple threads, so I'll just link the quote from earlier responding to your repeated information.

You're an idiot. No spike dmg noticed by you because I healed those taking the spike dmg while you focused on spamming urgent care for the AoE and group therapy.
    --

Maybe you just need some attention?

Physician-th-2.jpeg

I don't know why you feel the need to repeat the same BS on multiple threads, so I'll just link the quote from earlier responding to your repeated information.

--

Maybe you just need some attention?

Attachment 18426
    lol nobody was taking spike damage, look at the dps on their team gankt + 2 pocket healers and pve geared noobs

and lol at saying i click the toggles, when you dont even have them on your board period, no wonder gankt wont invite you to his premades despite being in the same guild haha
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 05-17-2014 at 11:02 AM.

lol nobody was taking spike damage, look at the dps on their team gankt + 2 pocket healers and pve geared noobs

and lol at saying i click the toggles, when you dont even have them on your board period, no wonder gankt wont invite you to his premades despite being in the same guild haha
    More repeating inormation.

--

You sound really grumpy to me. Did someone forget to feed you?

Physician-0001098f_medium.jpeg
    Last edited by Moirg; 05-17-2014 at 11:10 AM.

GUIZ

Buff Rogs

Buff Dog Diets

Buff Rift Forums
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

More repeating inormation.

--

You sound really grumpy to me. Did someone forget to feed you?

Attachment 18428
    why would I be grumpy? first match together since patch and you get beat soundly yet again. you even commented that I was there at the start and were furiously trying to top me. you even went wtf how at the end and had to pull up the parse to figure out how I outperformed you by so much vs your own guild team. its flattering. the fact my group therapy did almost 100k more shows me you have no clue wtf you are doing. you can keep that up all the time regardless of spikes. do you even kalert? oh that's right you just have that combo point add on cuz looking at the top of your toons head to see combo points is hard
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 05-17-2014 at 03:55 PM.

you can't really keep group therapy up all the time, using 5 cp's for group therapy when someone is about to die is a pretty bad idea, akin to using your defiler hot on 2-3 people who are at 80% hp when a few more people in your group are at 20%

you have a lot to learn about healing sprawl
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    you can't really keep group therapy up all the time, using 5 cp's for group therapy when someone is about to die is a pretty bad idea, akin to using your defiler hot on 2-3 people who are at 80% hp when a few more people in your group are at 20%

you have a lot to learn about healing sprawl
    nobody was at 20% aside from runes if you read the thread. maintaining gt was a breeze that match, i rarely toggle aoe as well but that match was able to use it more often and almost only use CDs for spikes or occasional insta-5pt + finisher. 100k difference is obvious lack of management though.

stop being so moddest guys let's be completely honest, almost every single warfront you don't need to turn alternative treatment off because your heals with it on are more than enough ST heals with finishers and CDs

nobody was at 20% aside from runes if you read the thread. maintaining gt was a breeze that match, i rarely toggle aoe as well but that match was able to use it more often and almost only use CDs for spikes or occasional insta-5pt + finisher. 100k difference is obvious lack of management though.
    DAMN you were this fat as a pup too!?

Physician-th.jpg

+ Reply to Thread
Page 22 of 22 FirstFirst ... 12 18 19 20 21 22