+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree21Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: New warfront announcers?

Soulwalker

Default New warfront announcers?

I know you have a ton on your plate right now Trion. Dealing with crashes and dealing with people who are mad at the new price. I my self already bought the new souls and i have about 1.5k left over.

I was looking at the warfront announcers, and as a active pvp player I want one of these. My problem is I have no idea what each one sounds like.

In dota 2, HoN, and smite you can listen to them for a bit befor you buy them to make sure it is the one you like. (note im not comparing the games just the announcer cash shop items)

For me a simple youtube video with all the announcers in it would be enough. I don't expect you to code in a new thing in to the cash shop to let us preview the new announcers.

Soulwalker

I cant be the only one?

I'm not much of a dimension player and only drop into PvP from time to time, but I was thinking the same thing when I looked at the patch notes, it only makes sense that you'd be able to hear what the announcers sound like before you invest in one of them.
    Guild Leader of Dawn of the Phoenix

Prophet of Telara

I want to hear how Alsbeth sounds. If it's like I think it should then I'm sold If it isn't then I'll have been quite pissed at wasting the credits.
    I will not delete my characters for an unwated server merge.

Soulwalker

I still wish i knew what they sounded like so i could go ahead with my purchase

Shadowlander

Can someone tell me what the announcers do .. Does it announce whom you killed ?

Quote Originally Posted by TinyBit View Post
    Can someone tell me what the announcers do .. Does it announce whom you killed ?
    My assumption would be it's something like the warfront announcers. Calling out when someone is on a "killing spree", or a healer has "saved" someone, that kind of thing.
    Guild Leader of Dawn of the Phoenix

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Draiscor View Post
    My assumption would be it's something like the warfront announcers. Calling out when someone is on a "killing spree", or a healer has "saved" someone, that kind of thing.
    Yeah I was thinking thanks

Soulwalker

Another patch yet no way to figure out what these things are or how they sound. I am pretty disappointed. I Have the credits to get one but im not going to randomly pick one i think i might like.

Quote Originally Posted by Nightskys View Post
    I cant be the only one?
    I am sure they will get a way or us to hear the different VA's. Hang tight.
    If you have to ask...you don't need to know.

Quote Originally Posted by Islesi View Post
    I want to hear how Alsbeth sounds.

I would love if Alsbeth tells you whom you were killed *by*, then screams and berates you endlessly for it.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Shadowlander

I agree, hope they will add the sound of the announcers soon. Just in the store, when you click on them.

For the time being, Asha is telling me when I'm on rampage or another killing spree

Ascendant

Rumor says one of the announcers add "Warlord is OP" whenever you get killed by one.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

We need someone with money to spend frivolously to buy them all and post a video of the different announcers!

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by Jinrai View Post
    We need someone with money to spend frivolously to buy them all and post a video of the different announcers!
    I'm with you guys, I'd never pay for an audio addon without being able to listen to it before hand. And as Jinrai said, I guess we have to hope people are ok with this and they then post a video.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast