+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By UNO168
  • 1 Post By polarshift

Thread: Before you make new contents, fix the class balance in pvp

Soulwalker

Default Before you make new contents, fix the class balance in pvp

So it looks like we will have new contents this week, as usual I jump into pvp and REALIZE why I left this game in the first place, the balance is horrifying. As meta class you can face roll everything, as inferior classes you got face rolled every where.

As part of inferior classes I got full warlord gears and got put down like an defenseless animal against human with weapons at their hands.
    Too late that I realize it's not about the gears you got, it's the class imbalance that was given to you when you choose your class, a path of despair awaits you.
    As meta class you are empowered upon birth like it's your birth right. you can simply dominate the battle field while using only 3 skills with no pvp gears equipped, butchering those defenseless animals to your heart's content.

No community held tournament or official match are CLEAR evidence why the pvp content is in the state of chaos. I know some of you might say "don't play this game if you don't like it" but that's not what I'm going to do. I'm going to play this game as meta class and dominate those minority classes until they leave this game for good while NOT PAYING A SINGLE DIME I'm also going to tell new players to choose meta class if they want to participate pvp until there're only metas left.

See you in the battlefield

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by UNO168 View Post
    No community held tournament
    Yes there is/was

If you ask me , i would say that Trion removes PvP progression from the game and only leaves PvP dimensions where ppl can have some fun in the meantime .. This game pvp centered and it wont ever have balanced souls in pvp so stop complaining

Yeah! cuz Vladd and Kervick are raid developers..........
    T for Trinity
    42k Achievement Points Club
    I has stream https://www.twitch.tv/boase Add me on GW2 Boase.6204 or Bnet Boase!#1862

Rift Disciple

Certain classes do more damage than others.

Certain classes heal better than others.

Learn to work as a team and stop *****ing about balance.

I swear, every game i hear the same whining.

"Persons attempting to find a motive in this narrative will be prosecuted; persons attempting to find a moral in it will be banished; persons attempting to find a plot in it will be shot." - Samuel Clemens

The Flavour of the Month changes regularly. What you consider to be a dominant class won't be soon and your preferred class may become it. It's very much a game of swings and roundabouts. No one class stays on top for long.

As for being facerolled regardless of gear... have you considered using an appropriate, pvp-centric spec rather than just turning up in whatever works for you in dungeons / raids? Most 'dominant' classes / specs have a definitive counter to them.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Chandrae View Post
    Certain classes do more damage than others.

Certain classes heal better than others.

Learn to work as a team and stop *****ing about balance.

I swear, every game i hear the same whining.

Obviously you have no idea what's going on the field, another theorist trying to scale the reality with his own word, and stop quoting Sun Tzu you're making everyone embarrassed. Look at the quote now and see how you treat brothers in arms, ironic. Join the battle and you will know what I saw.

Quote Originally Posted by Boase View Post
    Yeah! cuz Vladd and Kervick are raid developers..........
    that explains something, should have known when they fired everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post
    The Flavour of the Month changes regularly. What you consider to be a dominant class won't be soon and your preferred class may become it. It's very much a game of swings and roundabouts. No one class stays on top for long.

As for being facerolled regardless of gear... have you considered using an appropriate, pvp-centric spec rather than just turning up in whatever works for you in dungeons / raids? Most 'dominant' classes / specs have a definitive counter to them.
    Sounds good in thory, however that's not always true. With a mixture of myrmidon and warlord armor/weapons/accessories and all PVP PA, my pyro easily dies in seconds if I get ambushed by a stealthed rogue who stuns me and chops me to pieces before I can move. I also die in seconds if I get pulled in by a warrior. Expected life expectency is under 5 seconds. To counter this I have mostly long cast time attacks that do good damage, but are woefully inadequate for survival versus an opponent that I need to hit 10+ times to kill. (I'm not even going to go on about the horrible damage that a 61 ranger does in a similar situation) There's a major imbalance between melee and ranged, problems with near spammable interrupts/stuns and long CD break free skills, problems with OP healing in warfronts, issues with warfront premades, and issues with team/class balance.
    Level 60/Rank 90 Guardian Mage * Level 60/Rank 62 Defiant Rogue * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Cleric
    Level 60/Rank 82 Defiant Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 86 Guardian Rogue
    * Level 60/Rank 53 Defiant Mage
    Level 60/Rank 24 Guardian Warrior
    * Level 60/Rank 15 Defiant Cleric
    * Wolfsbane/Zaviel

Rift Chaser

sorry to say this, IT IS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN! Let me explain why. First and basically Rift got way too many souls(too many combinations), spells. There is no way to balance it. The soul talent tree. Too many variants, and there are some variants so op that everyone spec it.

Too many issues revolving. I believe trion knows about it and can't do much about it. Rather than Buffing certain classes, nerf the others. So others, such as new players, under gear players can have a few more seconds of survive. My warrior, not even full FL gears, can kill those in WL mages or clerics. Rogue can anytime wack them too.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by TheRevolutionary View Post
    If you ask me , i would say that Trion removes PvP progression from the game and only leaves PvP dimensions where ppl can have some fun in the meantime .. This game pvp centered and it wont ever have balanced souls in pvp so stop complaining

PvP dimensions is kind of awful with no bolstering unless they actually made the dimension bolstered which I don't think they did.

Quote Originally Posted by Meteorblade View Post

Clerics and mages get fixed "soon"...rogues and warriors take months on end...if ever....rogues...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread