+ Reply to Thread

Thread: CQ Marks Missing After CQ Completed

Soulwalker

Default CQ Marks Missing After CQ Completed

I have encountered many issues with CQ recently Most important 2 issues i believe are not being able to loot chest and other being NO cq marks after fighting in a CQ for an hour or more fighting killing everything i can, for no loot in the end!the only ticket reply i get back is we will forward to dev team or quality assurance check forums but we cannot give u the marks u should have received. This Is Not Acceptable. One time they said i was under a afk affect another time it was i was not under a afk affect but still no marks. By the way I NEVER go AFK. Now i am trying to be positive on this forum but .... honestly not much to do int Rift these days so i PVP alot and when i pvp really hard and get no Loot what was point of logging in honestly is really frustrating how this game is working these days. i have been playing Rift for a very long time. Alot needs to change or Rift will continue to lose ppl and i for one do not want to have to leave Rift. So plz have a look at the most important issue and make a change.
    your loyal patron of Rift.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheyan View Post
    not being able to loot chest
    Did you log off after a winning CQ and then join another one when you logged back on? There is an invisible timer where you can't loot consecutive chests without being online for a certain amount of time.

Quote Originally Posted by Sheyan View Post
    NO cq marks after fighting in a CQ for an hour

Were you in the base when this happened or fighting? It still bugs out sometimes, but you should get marks unless you are sitting in the base for x amount of time.
    Last edited by Baramos; 05-06-2014 at 11:01 AM.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Soulwalker

Default CQ Marks missing After CQ Completed

nope i did not log off nor did i just sit in base cq completed no marks appeared i waited and i never AFK and when i put in ticket basically was sent what looked like a spam automated message even thou i said pls do not tell me u will send to dev or quality assurance and check forums.Basically i fight hard and get no marks alot lately not sure why if its a glitch it need to be fixed. Trion really needs to look at this instead of ignoring it . I have always luved Rift but a few things are getting extremely frustrating. Hopefully they will look into chest loot and missing cq marks.
    Last edited by Sheyan; 05-07-2014 at 02:10 PM.

Soulwalker

I experienced this one too, 4 or 5 times (maybe more, sometimes I dont check loot, just click to receive and forget), it is not about sitting or afk or whatsoever
    -once: I was in winning side, was active like 40-45 minutes or more
    -twice: I played like half an hour, active (and inactive for short periods of time)
    -rest: I played for 5 minutes, 15 minutes or just joined in 4 minutes
    happened when I respawned and tried to receive reward at base or when I was alive and at some random place on map
    also I saw someone didnt get it too (asked to me if I got or not, so I know)
    there is no general rule for this that I can define (at least for me)

+ Reply to Thread