+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree6Likes

Thread: For Drakanish, 3 minutes of tab target glory

Default For Drakanish, 3 minutes of tab target glory

Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Plane Walker

I really wish I could play bard better....I just suck at playing bard.

Your Whitefall, looks a lot like a few of my Whitefalls, it helps a lot when you being healed

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    so what is this suppose to show? running with a zerg and hiting random ppl? Also ppl who dont put % hp numbers in to the bars should really uninstal. At least nobody can accuse you for killing 20k hp ;)
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    so what is this suppose to show? running with a zerg and hiting random ppl?
    its in the title.
    Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    Also ppl who dont put % hp numbers in to the bars should really uninstal. At least nobody can accuse you for killing 20k hp ;)
    If u spam tab, none of it matters. This game is easier than you think.
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Drakanish View Post
    I really wish I could play bard better....I just suck at playing bard.

Your Whitefall, looks a lot like a few of my Whitefalls, it helps a lot when you being healed
    The fact you have trouble playing bard explains so much.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    The fact you have trouble playing bard explains so much.
    I forgot this was the internet; where everyone is perfect at everything at all times, less their epeen shrivel.

Default .....

closed window after 15 seconds of that music

Prophet of Telara

I forgot this was the internet; where everyone is perfect at everything at all times, less their epeen shrivel.
    I have an alt rogue 60 and I made a few macros for MM and ranger and bard and OMG this class is built for morons.. If anyone has trouble playing anything rogue besides maybe bd, they are missing some brain matter. Also, even nb is simple to play just make a burst macro and gg.. one button wonder.. pretty much like paragon but with tons more escapes and survival. Rogues need nerf and range is pathetic in this game.. Mage is really good now with the buffs. And I feel like I have 40m-50m range with my mage now lol.. It is silly.
    Last edited by Planetx; 05-06-2014 at 04:51 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Planetx View Post
    I have an alt rogue 60 and I made a few macros for MM and ranger and bard and OMG this class is built for morons.. If anyone has trouble playing anything rogue besides maybe bd, they are missing some brain matter. Also, even nb is simple to play just make a burst macro and gg.. one button wonder.. pretty much like paragon but with tons more escapes and survival. Rogues need nerf and range is pathetic in this game.. Mage is really good now with the buffs. And I feel like I have 40m-50m range with my mage now lol.. It is silly.
    I think you confuse button mashing with playing.

I have a playstyle, it is aggresive, I don't like to sit on the back row playing a piano while avoiding people. I like to go at them. I have been known to chase a healer through an entire pack of people in an attempt to finish them off before the entire team notices me and burns me to a crisp in 3 secs....sometimes successful, sometimes not, but...it does force the healer into a run and means they are not healing the front line anymore.

That is why I suck on a bard, not because I can't make a macro and mash the 1 2 and 3 key, but because it doesn't suit my preferred playstyle.

Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    closed window after 15 seconds of that music
    Which one? The mm one sucked but the bard one was pretty good.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Soulwalker

Good job keyboard turning and backpedaling away from melee, I guess.

I think you confuse button mashing with playing.

I have a playstyle, it is aggresive, I don't like to sit on the back row playing a piano while avoiding people. I like to go at them. I have been known to chase a healer through an entire pack of people in an attempt to finish them off before the entire team notices me and burns me to a crisp in 3 secs....sometimes successful, sometimes not, but...it does force the healer into a run and means they are not healing the front line anymore.

That is why I suck on a bard, not because I can't make a macro and mash the 1 2 and 3 key, but because it doesn't suit my preferred playstyle.
    Bard can do exactly that, bard/rs is tanky and can annoy healers with prison and mez which works as an interrupt . It does require some semblance of skill though , otherwise you are an easy overextended kill which it sounds like you are anyways and from what I've seen of any close or losing match you are in

Quote Originally Posted by Dodia View Post
    Good job keyboard turning and backpedaling away from melee, I guess.
    I was also ability clicking while I did all that and got twice the KB as the next nearest person. Why you think this game is hard?
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    Backpeddle moar.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    Backpeddle moar.
    Win moar...
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast