+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Mercenary's & Warlord's Weaponstones issue.

Plane Touched

Default Mercenary's & Warlord's Weaponstones issue.

When having them applied to 2 One-handers on my Rogue, they work just fine proccing and all that, but once i die and respawn they do not procc anymore EVER, unless i unequip my weapons put them in my bag, then put them back on. then they start proccing again....

This is getting really annoying and frustrating, how long has this issue been around really? Did this exist before they were applyable to one-handers?

@ Developers, please hotfix this!
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

Plane Touched

I reported this in-game days ago, and havn't heard a word about it since, so i am posting it here hoping it will be seen.

And also, the tooltip is abit misleading.

It says that is procc on "Physical critical strikes", does that mean Ranged physical AND Melee Physical or just Melee Physical? As of now it only proccs on Melee physical crits.

So the Weaponstone or the tooltip has to be adjusted accordingly, so its not misleading.
    Last edited by Snusdosan; 05-05-2014 at 04:17 AM.
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

As usual Nightblade gets the short end of the stick in requiring the proc to be on physical attacks.

Nightblade just continues to become more and more un-viable in relation to the other rogue specs. Buff NB.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    As usual Nightblade gets the short end of the stick in requiring the proc to be on physical attacks.

Nightblade just continues to become more and more un-viable in relation to the other rogue specs. Buff NB.
    They do procc on Melee autohit crit tho, more often that then any Physical ability. so theres really no difference on the procc rate between NB and Assa.

But the issue above still remains unsolved.
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

+ Reply to Thread