+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Liberators and PvP

Default Liberators and PvP

Anyone have any idea how the liberator is likely to do in PvP healing? Not sure if there is just not enough info available yet to really know or what.. but I thought I'd ask.

/hands out cookies
    Always getting lost...

Thanks for the sig, Cupcake :>

I heard liberator is 2 wardens combined, but this if for PvE. So I am going to say that Liberator healing is going to heal 5k hp per second.

Ascendant

You could use search and find plenty of answers, for example: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-weak-pvp.html
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Quote Originally Posted by AlwaysHealNeverDie View Post
    You could use search and find plenty of answers, for example: http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-weak-pvp.html
    Read the thread. What I got from this is that it's a wasted soul for pvp so I can still stay in the archetype I had chosen 3 years ago. Unless your seriously telling me I should be happy to be a warden in pvp? Btw I have tested it.

That thread hasn't been updated since April 2nd, so I thought there might have been developments / changes since then.
    Always getting lost...

Thanks for the sig, Cupcake :>

Plane Walker

Vladd did say he made an improvement to burst healing on PTS just the other day, not sure how that worked out. I'll be happy to go liberator regardless when i have 10 DPS mage/clerics on my team and 0 heals which currently you see happen a lot in PvP matches. You don't really need your healers to be stellar to make a PvP match competitive when your team has absolutely no healers at all. But to be honest as it stands I'd rather have good burst DPS that know how to focus fire with only the few meh healers needed to keep them up on my team. When you have terribad squishy dps that are hitting people with shields and great healers on your team it's just as bad a situation as having no healers in a match.

+ Reply to Thread