+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 32
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Mage > Warrior

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple Uesugi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    138

    Default Mage > Warrior

    I lost to both chlorodoms and chloroharbs.

    Nerf mages, need buff to warriors, warlords have too much problems with energy. Also need buffs for other souls.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched RainDogs's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2014
    Posts
    224

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Uesugi View Post
    I lost to both chlorodoms and chloroharbs.

    Nerf mages, need buff to warriors, warlords have too much problems with energy. Also need buffs for other souls.
    I am always out of energy....i feel like a sixty year old man that can't perform

  3. #3
    Rift Disciple Uesugi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    138

    Default

    Devs we need a ******, now!

  4. #4
    Champion of Telara TheDoomgiver's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    1,336

    Default

    duelling to find out which class is best.

    ....yeah right, you are doing it just fine.

  5. #5
    Plane Touched BouncyHippo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    219

    Default

    how about..... reduce power cost/increase regen of warriors and reduce damage from warriors?
    Last edited by BouncyHippo; 05-03-2014 at 04:02 PM.

  6. #6
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    62

    Default

    in on roll bread

  7. #7
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    13

    Default

    Too bad PvP is never balanced around dueling, huh?

  8. #8
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    mage dps is fine because a hybrid between a heal soul and a CC soul beat me in a duel

    the sad thing is that most warriors and rogues actually employ this sort of logic

  9. #9
    Ascendant V1rul3n7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    The guy is trolling, he avidly beats chlorodoms and pretty much every mage spec with Warlord.

    Hes just the next Televised with his buff NB jargon.

    He's also mad because bad, not only did his premade get dis-assembled last night (which happens VERY rarely) but he joined a few pugs today (which happens even less) only to get utterly destroyed (because he doesn't know how to play without pockets)
    Last edited by V1rul3n7; 05-03-2014 at 11:53 PM.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

  10. #10
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    434

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    The guy is trolling, he avidly beats chlorodoms and pretty much every mage spec with Warlord.

    Hes just the next Televised with his buff NB jargon.

    He's also mad because bad, not only did his premade get dis-assembled last night (which happens VERY rarely) but he joined a few pugs today (which happens even less) only to get utterly destroyed (because he doesn't know how to play without pockets)
    I think you are right, except the PuG thing.

    I did a PuG with him, he is still an absolute monster in terms of damage dealt. Library probably suits the Killing Field of Warriors more than most Warfronts, but 2k + dps was showing up on Rift Meter and he was a good 400k damage in front of me. I didn't have a bad game, wasn't great either though. I think I was pretty static (while active) between 1000-1200 dps.

    Bearing in mind, his 2k damage was not active, but overall.

    We did have the same number of killing blows though, which was odd.
    Last edited by Drakanish; 05-04-2014 at 12:08 AM.

  11. #11
    Ascendant V1rul3n7's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2012
    Posts
    2,343

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drakanish View Post
    I think you are right, except the PuG thing.

    I did a PuG with him, he is still an absolute monster in terms of damage dealt. Library probably suits the Killing Field of Warriors more than most Warfronts, but 2k + dps was showing up on Rift Meter and he was a good 400k damage in front of me. I didn't have a bad game, wasn't great either though. I think I was pretty static (while active) between 1000-1200 dps.

    Bearing in mind, his 2k damage was not active, but overall.

    We did have the same number of killing blows though, which was odd.
    Yeah but that's just Warlord, and somebody pressing 4 buttons.

    There is literally no skill to damage. Not that its useless, but it takes no effort, especially on a soul like Warlord.

    I still don't know whether he is better than SLP or not, I kinda put them on the same level except SLP is probably a bit better because at least he pugs more often.

    He's definitely not as good as Ralth or Rednol that's for sure.

    The best warrior remains to be Plus. For now.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

  12. #12
    Champion of Telara Hikos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    2k damage is pretty scary.

    Imagine if a spec could do 3.5k pure ST in pvp.

  13. #13
    Ascendant ecru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikos View Post
    2k damage is pretty scary.

    Imagine if a spec could do 3.5k pure ST in pvp.
    shaman is still behind 61sin in pvp

    i prefer my cleric to melee with but there's no real comparison and shaman is subject to cleanses while 61sin is not
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

  14. #14
    Champion of Telara Hikos's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,391

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    shaman is still behind 61sin in pvp

    i prefer my cleric to melee with but there's no real comparison and shaman is subject to cleanses while 61sin is not
    I'm also telling you you're not doing the rotation correctly.

  15. #15
    Ascendant ecru's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2013
    Posts
    3,741

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Hikos View Post
    I'm also telling you you're not doing the rotation correctly.
    i don't care what you're "telling" me because what you're been "telling" me is wrong.

    i play both and i play melee better than you do, you're wrong and you've been wrong about this for quite awhile.

    i can also dump 11rs and get another 15% dps on top of my dps that's already higher as 61sin with points in nb because of twilight force, not to mention paisley is better geared than your cleric. hope that helps.

    ps. stop being wrong.
    Last edited by ecru; 05-04-2014 at 04:19 AM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts