+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Groups winding up on different factions... anyone else seeing this?

Default Groups winding up on different factions... anyone else seeing this?

My husband and I Conquest together once or twice a week. Today, we did like we've done countless times in the past... grouped up and the lead joined Conquest. We always wind up on the same faction. Always. That's the point of grouping up first, right? lol

Today, that didn't work. I wound up on Dom and he was on Oath.

I just wondered if anyone else has seen this happen recently? Or, did I miss the Memo on Conquest queuing changing?

this has always happened, though it happens more often with larger groups. it is more likely to happen the earlier you queue into a CQ.

anyone who has ever run in a full raid CQ premade has seen this happen.

what happened is that when you joined, enough other players joined to fill the faction, bumping your significant other onto another faction in an attempt to keep the numbers balanced.

if you want to avoid this, don't queue the instant a CQ starts, wait a few minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

I had no idea, thanks. We never go in right in the beginning but we did go in a little earlier than normal so I'll keep that in mind going forward.

"Working as intended"

+ Reply to Thread