+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: I Still Sit atop the guy who Still Sits atop the Scoreboard

Soulwalker

Default I Still Sit atop the guy who Still Sits atop the Scoreboard

I have not played my rogue really at all in a couple months. I have full myrmidon gear but no Warlord essences, half CQ power, no relic gear at all, no PvE trinket, and I am well behind on PA. Most of the regulars I inspect now have 3 or 4 relic pieces and full WL essences. I have even heard that some people have the full relic set (lol CQ).

Anywhoo, whenever I decide to jump onto my rogue out of (extreme) boredom, this is what usually happens. (And yeah, solo queued):

http://i.imgur.com/YyHsYIg.jpg

Just goes to show how bad the elite rogue is when an undergeared guy like me who doesn't even care about playing rogue can come in cold and still dominate.

And, oh yeah, the spec is 61MM. I am still one of only 2 or 3 thousand rogues in Rift who know how to play the spec (since it's that easy). Anyone who says it sucks and NB is better is a moron.

So, yeah, I am still a badass.

10/10.

This thread is going places.

Ascendant

I remember that match I solo heal'd it on my mage

Plane Walker

23 kbs from crossfire spam? Dammm I've been playing my rogue all wrong
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

more kbs, more dmg done, more damage taken, equal healing received , more on point kills, more caps, close match. straight outplayed
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 04-29-2014 at 03:02 PM.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Honeyboo View Post
    I have not played my rogue really at all in a couple months. I have full myrmidon gear but no Warlord essences, half CQ power, no relic gear at all, no PvE trinket, and I am well behind on PA. Most of the regulars I inspect now have 3 or 4 relic pieces and full WL essences. I have even heard that some people have the full relic set (lol CQ).

Anywhoo, whenever I decide to jump onto my rogue out of (extreme) boredom, this is what usually happens. (And yeah, solo queued):

http://i.imgur.com/YyHsYIg.jpg

Just goes to show how bad the elite rogue is when an undergeared guy like me who doesn't even care about playing rogue can come in cold and still dominate.

And, oh yeah, the spec is 61MM. I am still one of only 2 or 3 thousand rogues in Rift who know how to play the spec (since it's that easy). Anyone who says it sucks and NB is better is a moron.

So, yeah, I am still a badass.
    Considering ive no myrm gear, no dream orbs, 0 CQ power, and no potions/food and solo qued rogue last night jumping on MM after ~2 months of not touching MM and went 16-0 i am truly impressed. Also play my warrior and cleric more then my rogue. Guess im the 3rd guy that knows how to play MM? Lol.

True story. Last night i was on NB in a PS and Televised was on my team. When i was topping kb charts he suddenly said in chat, "You know you suck," then promptly recalled out. I think he was talking to the team in general because it looked like we were going to lose. Won the game 1000-500. Went 22-1. NB OP.

Since you two are lovers i thought id let you know so you can console him.

Wrastion-nicest guy in Rift.

P.s thiuss does know his spec like most other good players, but he excels at picking targets. I.e undergeared lowbies. We all know this.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 04-29-2014 at 03:05 PM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    True story. Last night i was on NB in a PS and Televised was on my team. When i was topping kb charts he suddenly said in chat, "You know you suck," then promptly recalled out. I think he was talking to the team in general because it looked like we were going to lose. Won the game 1000-500. Went 22-1. NB OP.

Since you two are lovers i thought id let you know so you can console him.

Wrastion-nicest guy in Rift.

P.s thiuss does know his spec like most other good players, but he excels at picking targets. I.e undergeared lowbies. We all know this.
    Wait, Honeyboo and Televised are lovers? Honeyboo = Meduza right? It all makes sense now, no wonder Sprawl is always raging at Televised, he stole his bf.
    Last edited by Honeymoon; 04-29-2014 at 03:11 PM.
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Ohh a screenshot thread. I enjoy this junk spec!

http://i.imgur.com/yGB9Hdx.jpg
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    More KB's, More Dmg. Check

Equal healing received? False. He had double my healing received. He took 121k and I took 64k.

He had more damage taken than me. And this is even when he was trying to catch me out of position and/or follow me around most of the match.

More caps. lolol. Of course he has more caps -- I haven't capped a flag in Rift in like a year.

Edit:

And Wrastion: Of course I am going to go for the 18k warrior with no buffs first. It's an easy kill and removes one member from their team. This doesn't mean I can't or don't kill P90 people (because I do all the time).

subtract out the self heals. hes obviously better at drinking than you too.

also not sure how he got more dmg and kbs if all he was doing was following you around, doesn't make much sense
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 04-29-2014 at 03:32 PM.

screenshot of WF scoreboards should be banned from the forums along with the people who take them.... problem is half the pvp forums posters would be suspended and the other half would just quit since there is are no more new epeen/drama threads to read.

Mei

Why are people so terrified of confrontation? You can't even jab at someone online under your main name.

Just how timid are you in real life?
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Wait, Honeyboo and Televised are lovers? Honeyboo = Meduza right? It all makes sense now, no wonder Sprawl is always raging at Televised, he stole his bf.
    The world makes sense now.

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Here is what someone said on my team during that match (yes srs). Thought you all might get a chuckle:

http://imgur.com/rz4G7Qy
    lol nice, love my crossfire

pretty sure he was talkin bout televised + thiuss

Quote Originally Posted by Mei View Post
    Why are people so terrified of confrontation? You can't even jab at someone online under your main name.

Just how timid are you in real life?
    It was just for better delivery, there's no secret

Meduza@Deepwood - [YouTube]

Ascendant

that's why movies > screenshots. I can rofl stomp too, since RIFT matchmaking is beyond bad (if it even exist lmao)
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

Ascendant

My bad i mixed them up with you. Screen names bring similar and all.

I was wondering that you were actually skillful without doubt, but i stand corrected.

Comments about MM stand, however. It is the one soul i dont understand how most rogues cant play it due to simplicity.

Where are all the players that used to use pve equipment purposefully? Is there better pve equipment they are grinding fo pvp advantage currently? Serious ?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast