+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Daglar, it's time.

Default Daglar, it's time.

Reduce favor cost of pre 60 pvp items already. Even with patron pots people are still not getting enough favor to purchase a set before leaving each bracket. This would be a good incentive to get people to pvp earlier on as well. So go ahead and throw in a hot fix to cut the cost on these items.

Plane Touched

it has been time for this for a LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONG time, it would help greatly overall WF quality if people could fill their empty slots with purchased PvP gear instead of going empty and lose stats and be facerolled.
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

yeah this needs to be done.

for justice

Plane Touched

It is also time to fix the issue where players get tossed under the texture while beeing in fear/squirrel.

Happened to me yesterday, and happened to me today. I wish i had CC abilities that are so broken they completely take the player out of the game for minutes.

the game has been out since 2011, isnt this fix long overdue?
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

there are people still without a 60 of every class?
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

I never really buy any PvP gear below Freelancers.
    Last edited by Rheven; 04-30-2014 at 06:38 AM.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

More PVP incentives earlier might actually encourage me to level up my 47 rogue, but I doubt anything will happen. It's crazy how expensive the level 50 pvp gear is and how quickly it becomes obsolete. I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't realize this, lol

Oh well, Shimmersand IA's are where the real fun is at!
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    More PVP incentives earlier might actually encourage me to level up my 47 rogue, but I doubt anything will happen. It's crazy how expensive the level 50 pvp gear is and how quickly it becomes obsolete. I feel sorry for anyone that doesn't realize this, lol
    I understand what you're saying but my experience is that the gear from dailys is the best you can get at the lower levels and that more than makes up for the other issue. And then there is bolstering too. I always have a toon or two playing below 60 in warfronts. Pretty much always just fun.
    Seastone (All Defiant; All the Time)
    [Seven Sisters] Guera, 70/100 Eth Rogue; Perlita, 70/100 Kelari Magician; Gitana 70 Eth Drugs/Outfits/Rings
    Carmelita 70/100 Eth Rogue Guns/Armor/Runes; Preciosa 70/76 Eth Magician; Chula 70/100 Kelari Rogue Survival

all gear pre -60 gets boosted anyway right?so even if they have level 50 pvp gear it all gets replaced.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    all gear pre -60 gets boosted anyway right?so even if they have level 50 pvp gear it all gets replaced.
    is it all pre 60 or just the 50 bracket? or does the bolster depend on your level? it doesnt seem like there is bolstering in the lower tiers

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    is it all pre 60 or just the 50 bracket? or does the bolster depend on your level? it doesnt seem like there is bolstering in the lower tiers
    Bolstering starts at 50, unless things changed in the past 2 months.

Quote Originally Posted by Xallista View Post
    Bolstering starts at 50, unless things changed in the past 2 months.
    I think *all* brackets get bolstered. The pre-60 brackets get bolstered in a way so that they all have stats that put players on par with the max level of that bracket.
    One of the reasons I like this game: cool devs!

Quote Originally Posted by Ophelya99 View Post
    I think *all* brackets get bolstered. The pre-60 brackets get bolstered in a way so that they all have stats that put players on par with the max level of that bracket.
    I don't think so based on what I've seen unless its level based . as lvl 12-14 I wasn't doing much then 18-19 I go 15-0 with ease

15.   This is the last Rift Team post in this thread.   #15
    Rift Team

Unless I'm mistaken - the type of bolstering that folks are talking about as "real" bolstering i.e. gear replacement - does not happen prior to sixty.

For pre-max level we simply have a buff that increases stats for those near the low end of the range.

As for reducing favor costs on the old gear - fairly unlikely to happen.

~Daglar

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast