+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Dagler: What is the point of Ranger, MM, DPS Mage....if warriors exist as they are?

Telaran

Quote Originally Posted by Fiala View Post
    I couldn't help but notice how much that warrior got healed. I mean he obviously had a healbot strapped to his butt.

Maybe target the healer instead of the warrior ? Cause I see you have the WARRIOR targeted..which is usually a sign of a baddie.
    How does that work?

If you target and attack his pocket healer, he will start healing himself thereby nullifying your damage while the warlord finishes you off.

Warlords are not really ignorable due to their high damage output.

Quote Originally Posted by Deadly Mak View Post
    How does that work?

If you target and attack his pocket healer, he will start healing himself thereby nullifying your damage while the warlord finishes you off.

Warlords are not really ignorable due to their high damage output.
    Maybe get your own healers heal you ? That's the point of being a healer. That way the warlord either has to choose to attack the healer or the DPS.

I also noted from the screenshot that the warrior was third overall in damage taken. And out of the top six in damage done, only one was a warrior.

If I had to guess, that warrior is Myrmidon geared at the very least in addition to being healbotted.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6