+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree2Likes
  • 2 Post By Malidrag

Thread: Devs, Black Garden match-ups

Plane Walker

Default Devs, Black Garden match-ups

Devs, please fix the match-making system so that a 5-man Premade does not go up against a team of PUGs in traditional Black Garden. It is a slaughter every time. The map is too small to split them up and if a PUG wastes a single GCD on the warrior (which they always do) than it is all over in about 30 seconds.

Why don't situations like these simply encourage more players to form WF premades?

I understand that players & their associates (guildies, friends, etc) may have conflicting schedules making this inconvenient at times (as a farmer irl, I typically play in short sittings so I generally queue WFs solo 90% of the time.)

But CQ pms are often formed with a wide variety of players who may not be familiar with one another, and enough cross-server channels are available to support this concept- yet few take advantage of it.

Seems any awkward situation the players encounter prompts them to request Trion to "fix" the problem, when we all have resources available to fix it for ourselves.
    Last edited by Hectyr; 04-28-2014 at 09:37 AM.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Hectyr View Post
    Why don't situations like these simply encourage more players to form WF premades?

I understand that players & their associates (guildies, friends, etc) may have conflicting schedules making this inconvenient at times (as a farmer irl, I typically play in short sittings so I generally queue WFs solo 90% of the time.)

But CQ pms are often formed with a wide variety of players who may not be familiar with one another, and enough cross-server channels are available to support this concept- yet few take advantage of it.

Seems any awkward situation the players encounter prompts them to request Trion to "fix" the problem, when we all have resources available to fix it for ourselves.
    I understand what you are saying. I think a lot more people are forming Premades since the match-making update. But it is impossible to put Premades against Premades 100% of the time. Please take BG out of those PM vs. PUG scenarios.

I agree. As someone who always ques in a premade I know we find black garden's to be really boring against just pugs unless we get like a team of non geared mages as our 2nd group.

+ Reply to Thread