+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Healing is weird

Prophet of Telara

Default Healing is weird

Some warfronts it seems I cant do anything other times it seems I am a god. Any other healers feel that way?

I think it because in some warfronts I am against players that know how to shut down healers and in others I can stand there and cast Healing Flare, go to the bathroom, rebeer, check on facebook, etc.

Ascendant

You pretty much answered the question yourself. Its all about group makeup.

You heal great, your teams dps sucks, their dps is better = bad time.
    You heal great, your teams dps is good, their heals suck = easy time.
    You heal great, your teams dps = their dps, their heals are good = slow game.

I could go on....

Suggestion: practice inq when your teammates suck so you have something to do.

Prophet of Telara

I have been going Inq a lot in warfronts lately.

I think Daglar made some changes to the matchmaking system in the last week.
    Last edited by Tyaus; 04-27-2014 at 11:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Tyaus View Post
    Some warfronts it seems I cant do anything other times it seems I am a god. Any other healers feel that way?

I think it because in some warfronts I am against players that know how to shut down healers and in others I can stand there and cast Healing Flare, go to the bathroom, rebeer, check on facebook, etc.
    I feel like this at times.Sometimes it depends on my mood but usually it seems it's who I'm teamed with and who we're up against. I think a big factor is everyone playing their spec/class at their best? Is the other team's dom dotting people up? Is your team peeling for you?

There are several factors. I know Daglar told us a few weeks ago he was going to look into the matchmaking system. I gave him a few issues and suggestions for it. Having 14 on your team and being the only healer is tiresome.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

+ Reply to Thread