+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By Tyaus

Thread: WTB RiCed Gear Dissasembling Devices, PST w/offer Trion!

Telaran

Default WTB RiCed Gear Dissasembling Devices, PST w/offer Trion!

I, like most of the players, don't have a full set of relic gear and I don't ever expect to have one before new PVP gear content comes out. However, I have gotten two RiCs from CQ so far and one of them went to a pice of gear pre Depleted Supply Crates and I would like that RiC back to use on a pice of gear that I received out of the chest. I'm more than willing to pay credits for it and I can't think of many objecting to that since it's better than not having the option at all. Make more money off of the RiCs before they go obsolete!

Rift Chaser

lol... so... how much u intend to pay? and in b4 ppl calling it Pay2Win again n again... n again. If they allow it, might as well make everything purchasable with credits.

the only i wish to see is... Pay2changeClass. Set it cheap, i pretty sure trion will earn tons of $ from it.

Telaran

How would that be pay to win? It's a RiC that I have previously acquired and would like to have back to use on something else. Saying "might aswell make everything purchaseable with credits" does not have anything to do with what I wrote. I didn't ask to buy RiCs from the store.

Ascendant

No you cannot have your RIC back that gave you more attack power to upgrade an item that gives you more crit power.

Psychic readings for just 100 plat each.

Its like im watching you play...

From the window with a small chip on its bottom left...

And you're wearing your Hello Kitty pajamas.....

P.S. Quit watching that gay p-orn.

Im sensing something again!!

...incoming infraction.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 04-27-2014 at 11:30 PM.

Prophet of Telara

I have no sympathy for you after getting 2 RIC's from CQ chests, you should thank Trion for getting those.

+ Reply to Thread