+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: The No RIC Club!

Plane Touched

Default The No RIC Club!

How many of us has yet not recieved one single Radiant Infinity Cell from the Conquest chest from the day of its release up until today?

Looted far over 100 chests here, stopped counting

Come on, don't be shy people, step forward!
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Snusdosan View Post
    How many of us has yet not recieved one single Radiant Infinity Cell from the Conquest chest from the day of its release up until today?

Looted far over 100 chests here, stopped counting

Come on, don't be shy people, step forward!
    Sorry, cant join the club. Im a proud member of " 4 RICs for 4x less CQs chests looted than you ".

Rift Disciple

I haven't gotten one yet. However I did get a temporal core box that took 17 days to open and their wasn't one in that either. It just had a crappy item and a few marks.

still zero here

Prophet of Telara

I win like 1 out of every 5 cq so I will not have a ric before expansion lol.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by spainiard View Post
    I haven't gotten one yet. However I did get a temporal core box that took 17 days to open and their wasn't one in that either. It just had a crappy item and a few marks.
    I have however 7 of those temporal cores in inventory right now that have not gone off cooldown yet!, might get some happy PvE tanking gear yay! (thumbs down)

PS. I have opened 6 of those already in the past (if not more)
    Last edited by Snusdosan; 04-27-2014 at 08:56 AM.
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

With an average of 7 depleted infinity shard per depleted supply crate, you can get the whole relic BIS gear package instantly for a mere 2800$. i wish players would just stop complaining when there are clearly many viable paths to get the BIS gear.
    Last edited by littlepoit; 04-27-2014 at 09:33 AM.

3 rank 90s, 0 RIC
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Add me to the list of absolutely no RICs out of Conquest chests, and also doing well over a hundred. I pretty much stopped doing cq now, after being on several very active premades. Maybe I'll give it another attempt next week to get a cq ric.

I do have two out of vaults/budgie troves. But I refuse to let Rift become an expensive hobby for me!
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

Quote Originally Posted by littlepoit View Post
    With an average of 7 depleted infinity shard per depleted supply crate, you can get the whole relic BIS gear package instantly for a mere 2800$. i wish players would just stop complaining when there are clearly many viable paths to get the BIS gear.
    since the depleted supply crates can be purchased with warlord marks, you should also give a cost/time amount based on that.

I've had 4 RICs and one DIC, with the DSCs purchased with WL marks.
    for those players with little or no success at the RIC Roll, you should consider getting your DIC in a box.
    Last edited by Kronos v; 04-27-2014 at 01:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post
    since the depleted supply crates can be purchased with warlord marks, you should also give a cost/time amount based on that.

for those players with little or no success at the RIC Roll, you should consider getting your DIC in a box.
    That made me laugh..you might be skating on thin ice there as far as infractions go...and Rick Astley..oh lord. LOL

I've gotten 2 RIC's from chests and got DIC shard first on Nurse. My other toons, zilch.

I wish you luck!
    Last edited by Meaghanne; 04-27-2014 at 03:00 PM.
    Nurse on Faeblight ~ GL of Philanthropy
    www.philanthropy-community.com
    Quote Originally Posted by MickNico View Post
    CQ needs a enema.
    Quote Originally Posted by Scaramuccia View Post
    Don't worry, I'm just trying out my new forum PvP macro. It's all good.

Prophet of Telara

Wow, these are some big names. I bet Daglar has some sort of blacklist and you are on it because of what you wrote on forums. So you will never get a RIC lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronos v View Post

was being super cynical but hey let's do this.
    so assuming you don't get any direct or indirect token boosts whatsoever. (not even DOPE)

wl marks required : 1.6M
    wl marks earned per week (3 weeklies + 7 dailies) : 1800+1800+1800+4200 = 9600

3.2 years , welcome to p2w

1 day = 2.3$ (but this is irrelevant since relic myrm will be obsolete way before that and replaced by another BIS gear that requires even more $ or played time long before those 3.2 years go by)

i didn't include the necessary WL cells on top of the DIC/RIC in the inital math so you would actually need a bit more $ or a bit more time. but i think we can all agree this doesn't change anything.....

welcome to p2w, death awaits you
    Last edited by littlepoit; 04-27-2014 at 03:23 PM.

just another observation :

even with super bad RNG , assuming you are a super hardcore player who doesn't know sh.it about pvp and only queues for CQ, i guess you would get the necessary RIC from CQ chests long before those 3.2 years*.

to conclude WF pvpers (aka real pvpers) are still screwed big time.

*only speculating here since we don't know the RIC drop rate on CQ chests.i could be tottaly wrong
    Last edited by littlepoit; 04-27-2014 at 03:32 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast