+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Farewell - For real this time LOL

Default Farewell - For real this time LOL

Dear PvP Friends and Community:

I wanted to take this opportunity to say goodbye to all my wonderful friends here in Rift, and to all the players whom I have encountered since the beginning of the game.

I wish all of you the best and I hope to see you in Arche Age or the next big MMORPG. I'm waiting for Sims 4 and the new Dragon Age Inquisition to arrive and will be concentrating on that game as well. If you play Second Life, I am there as Diamondrainn and you can say hi to me there at anytime.

Although I still love Rift, I just feel my PvP adventure will stop here and looking forward in playing Arche Age.

Hugs and Kisses to all of you esp. to all my friends here. I have 40 more days, and if you need anything from me (my friends) I have credits I that can spend for you. Otherwise Junlar will inherit all my belongings and possessions.

Warmly,

XoX CGD
    Last edited by Oblivion333; 04-24-2014 at 01:52 PM.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

Can you please buy me the Maid's outfit?
    Last edited by ilex011; 04-24-2014 at 02:37 PM. Reason: sorry to see you go. :(
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Not looking for any gifts, just here to say it has always been fun playing with and against you. We had a lot of memorable fights back in 2011, maybe it will happen again in another game
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Soulwalker

Nuuu! are you leaving because no one responds to ya in Deepwood 60's chat? D: I did my best to respond before but I'm currently unable to get on Rift :/ You were funny >.<

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    Dear PvP Friends and Community:

I wanted to take this opportunity to say goodbye to all my wonderful friends here in Rift, and to all the players whom I have encountered since the beginning of the game.

I wish all of you the best and I hope to see you in Arche Age or the next big MMORPG. I'm waiting for Sims 4 and the new Dragon Age Inquisition to arrive and will be concentrating on that game as well. If you play Second Life, I am there as Diamondrainn and you can say hi to me there at anytime.

Although I still love Rift, I just feel my PvP adventure will stop here and looking forward in playing Arche Age.

Hugs and Kisses to all of you esp. to all my friends here. I have 40 more days, and if you need anything from me (my friends) I have credits I that can spend for you. Otherwise Junlar will inherit all my belongings and possessions.

Warmly,

XoX CGD
    Feel the end is near, as well. Would like to try AA, having the trion name attached to it, actually worries me...now. also would worry a dev from here ends up over there 6 months to a year down the road...don't want to waste anymore money than I already have. Give some updates on the alpha when can, like to have an idea of what it is going to be like before dropping $150 and still subbed to this til October...
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

~Daglar

With the passing of Junlar, I will remain loyal to his love for this game, and will be logging once I have mourned, and play a few rounds of PvP, then end my chapter here on Rift. My belongings will be given to Lastbreath.

Sigh...I can't play Rift without partner in crime Junlar.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action
    RIP Junlar the Great Cleric. I will cherish our friendship and bond for all eternity.

covergirl. if you do buy people wardrobe items with your credits before you quit, please do not buy male characters the maid outfit. it's a crime against fashion.

http://i.imgur.com/zFNNPKN.jpg

and have fun with your 2nd life and such.

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    covergirl. if you do buy people wardrobe items with your credits before you quit, please do not buy male characters the maid outfit. it's a crime against fashion.

http://i.imgur.com/zFNNPKN.jpg

and have fun with your 2nd life and such.
    LOL hilarious, I would have bought this for Junlar and he would have worn it to entertain me LOL. Thanks for making me laugh today. I needed that.

Covergirl Diamond
    <-Prophecy->
    Back in Action

I r so sad 8 (. So mother ****ing sad.
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Where ever you go... what ever you do...

Farewell - For real this time LOL-original.gif

<3 <3 <3

I'm sad you're leaving, you always make me laugh. I always love being on your team. I'm hoping you'll rescind on your decision and come back. <3

Hook up with me when you're online and I'll do what I can to help with the arrangements for Junlar. I can post it in ABL and Godlike Awesomeness forums and let my friends know.
    Pandia | Pandita | Kochochan | Tiamo
    <Natural Born Killers> and <-Every Time-> @Deepwood
    Stream on Twitch

I'll pm you my email addy so we can keep in touch.
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by Oblivion333 View Post
    With the passing of Junlar, I will remain loyal to his love for this game, and will be logging once I have mourned, and play a few rounds of PvP, then end my chapter here on Rift. My belongings will be given to Lastbreath.

Sigh...I can't play Rift without partner in crime Junlar.
    You're said it before and didn't go, you'll say it again after this and won't go. Not sure why you say you're going and don't but here's the goodbye thread again. This time it may surpass 48hrs but I think you'll be posting on this forum again within 5 days because of the mourning added this time. See ya in the warfronts and forum next week.

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    Can you please buy me the Maid's outfit?
    i absolutely need both the maid and the doctors outfit myself.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    Can I have your cleric, Covergirl? I will turn her into a beast.
    As long as you give her your rogue when you quit.

That was five months ago by the way.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 05-02-2014 at 11:16 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast