+ Reply to Thread

Thread: lvl 60 PVP focus

Plane Touched

Default lvl 60 PVP focus

I thought it was something to spend my favor on, but nope, warlord's mark of conquest. Pretty big bonus over the conquest master one as well (+50 end/25 ven/20 res).

Yay for more CQ farming?

Quote Originally Posted by Xallista View Post
    I thought it was something to spend my favor on, but nope, warlord's mark of conquest. Pretty big bonus over the conquest master one as well (+50 end/25 ven/20 res).

Yay for more CQ farming?
    u should be happy it costs cq marks and not 300k favor since u need all the favor u can get for upgrade parts... I sit with 2 radiant cells which i cant use because i need favor for upgrade
    "Did we just slip into some alternate dimension where I actually give a flying ducky about what you say and do?"

Quote Originally Posted by Siphex View Post
    u should be happy it costs cq marks and not 300k favor since u need all the favor u can get for upgrade parts... I sit with 2 radiant cells which i cant use because i need favor for upgrade
    I wish I had your problem. I have 15 Warlord cells, and 20 small Warlord cells sitting in my bank waiting for RiCs to use them up.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Siphex View Post
    I would rather spend 300k favor for it (or even 4+ freelancer's conquest cell). I hit favor cap quick enough that I just end up buying the consumables, since I don't have anything else to spend on. Its pretty ridiculous. Of course, once I hit r70 favor would probably mean something, since right now I'm stuck at 100 warlord's mark per daily for the empowered cells.

Went through a total of about 5 conquest wins and numerous losses, and I have not even reached 3k warlord's mark of conquest yet. So 9.6k marks for the focus, 6k to upgrade my pvp seal, 9.6k again to upgrade my pvp trinket, 4.32k x6 for the warlord essenses...so a total of 51.12k warlord's mark of conquest needed? The amount of CQ I would have to do...ugh.

There's no other way to grind for these, right?

pvp dailies

Jiva@Faeblight
    <is Defenseless>

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Avind View Post
    pvp dailies
    The only daily I get that gives the conquest marks is the 12 extractors one. That gives like 160 marks?

The others are part of the weeklies.

The only daily I get that gives the conquest marks is the 12 extractors one. That gives like 160 marks?

The others are part of the weeklies.
    There should be 4 pvp dailies. 3 node/npc kill type quests and 1 player kill quest that usually takes you to a remote area of Steppes of Dendrome. If anything the 3 non player killing ones can be knocked out in 5 min or less if the scene is clear. Ie. This morning I noticed I had them 12 min before server reset. I finished them with about 5 min to go. They don't take long.

Also, you can just get the cheaper foci and pay to remove the essences. If you don't mind using credits, they can drastically improve the games quality of life. Ie. you can just get a normal foci, fill it up, and when you save up the marks, kapow, unsocket all the essences and fill up the new one. But yeah, without credits that isn't possible. That is the only line I've drawn in this game where I will spend money. That is to unsocket runes and unsocket essences. That is a pure quality of life feature and it sort of disheartens me they started making you pay to unsocket essences instead of simply allowing us to remove them like any other piece of gear. It is what it is though, if not, you have alternative and more lengthy routes. You may not be able to cherry pick the best loot with credits, but you can improve the games quality of life 10-fold. Which can make you feel either way depending how you feel about credits.

About it on the foci really. There is no rush really, it's a fine time to gear up. Plenty of time for this current itemization to play out.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-24-2014 at 10:39 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    There should be 4 pvp dailies. 3 node/npc kill type quests and 1 player kill quest that usually takes you to a remote area of Steppes of Dendrome. If anything the 3 non player killing ones can be knocked out in 5 min or less if the scene is clear. Ie. This morning I noticed I had them 12 min before server reset. I finished them with about 5 min to go. They don't take long.
    Oh, I didn't touch those before since I thought they were all open world PVP quests (was looking at the defeat defiants quest). So if I exclude the actual PVP daily, its 120*4 = 480 + whatever I get from conquest. Going take about 13~ days of dailies to get the focus. Not as bad as I thought I guess...

I'm already using the lvl 50 PVP focus with the full Mercenary essence set (which doesn't matter since it gets bolstered anyway...lol). Since the warlord essences are a low priority and costs so much, I'll just get a bunch of PVE essences for the bolstering.

Thanks for the info.
    Last edited by Xallista; 04-24-2014 at 11:00 AM.

Slap in some patron pots and it will fly. I was lucky and a result of a Trion mishap, and in turn had a 10 stack of 160% vials for tokens. I actually blew through that entire stack during the new CQ goodies introduction so I could get it over with. But yeah, turning in those dailies and weeklies with 200% vials up. I know some days I would save up a couple CQ's of rewards, do a few dailies, a weekly...and literally would cash in on like 3000 - 4000 CQ marks on that one dump with the max vials up. So, if you want to manipulate it and *really* make it go fast, that is how. Again, credits and quality of life

As for W-PvP...you are right, they are intended to be W-PvP quests and were put in to incite more directed w-pvp (ie. a meet up spot). But, even with the quests being useful, W-PvP is so low, chances are you will go out there and on a good day see 1 - 3 enemies. It is oddly enough, fairly safe these days to do PvP dailies in general.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

I would rather spend 300k favor for it (or even 4+ freelancer's conquest cell). I hit favor cap quick enough that I just end up buying the consumables, since I don't have anything else to spend on. Its pretty ridiculous. Of course, once I hit r70 favor would probably mean something, since right now I'm stuck at 100 warlord's mark per daily for the empowered cells.

Went through a total of about 5 conquest wins and numerous losses, and I have not even reached 3k warlord's mark of conquest yet. So 9.6k marks for the focus, 6k to upgrade my pvp seal, 9.6k again to upgrade my pvp trinket, 4.32k x6 for the warlord essenses...so a total of 51.12k warlord's mark of conquest needed? The amount of CQ I would have to do...ugh.

Its not meant to be an easy task... its relic gear afterall. I spent my holidays playing like 4-5 hours a day and i spended 9.6k on the cq cape. (i was maxed out at start) Now im at 7k cq marks again. And to those essences... only 2 of them are really usefull if you are into crit power. No, my problem is favor and infinity stones(because i hate grinding dailies/events)
    Last edited by Siphex; 04-24-2014 at 11:50 AM.
    "Did we just slip into some alternate dimension where I actually give a flying ducky about what you say and do?"

+ Reply to Thread