+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Myrmidon's Marks

Plane Walker

Default Myrmidon's Marks

I have quite a few Myrmidon Marks and nothing upon which to spend them. Could we have a way to convert them to warlord marks? Or, perhaps have the new pvp-centric chests have a price in Myrmidon Marks as well as Warlord Marks? Or, something else entirely to spend them on?

There was a while that I was grinding quests and dailies, before there was any word of relic gear requiring warlord marks, so I picked myrmidon marks thinking they would be the most useful in the future.

The PvP trinkets that drop from the Depleted Supply Crates require Myrmidon upgrade cells. So that's a start.

Plane Walker

Well, don't all of the "warlord" pieces from the chests require the myrmidon cells for upgrades? (i.e., they're just like all "warlord" gear.)

I don't know that I've seen the trinket yet; however, the other warlord gear that I've seen from the chest wasn't worth the upgrade parts imo. I don't want to lose that much endurance....

Quote Originally Posted by Aelorean View Post
    I have quite a few Myrmidon Marks and nothing upon which to spend them. Could we have a way to convert them to warlord marks? Or, perhaps have the new pvp-centric chests have a price in Myrmidon Marks as well as Warlord Marks? Or, something else entirely to spend them on?

There was a while that I was grinding quests and dailies, before there was any word of relic gear requiring warlord marks, so I picked myrmidon marks thinking they would be the most useful in the future.
    You going to need alot of Myrmidon Marks to upgrade things drop from the Box , if you are like me who buy boxes with Warlord marks only you will get cunfused between getting Myrmidon marks to upgrade or Warlord marks to buy Boxes !!!
    Last edited by Zetsuu; 04-23-2014 at 01:29 AM.
    I keel Em Too Fast !

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by Zetsuu View Post
    You going to need alot of Myrmidon Marks to upgrade things drop from the Box , if you are like me who buy boxes with Warlord marks only you will get cunfused between getting Myrmidon marks to upgrade or Warlord marks to buy Boxes !!!
    As I mentioned in my previous posting, I'm happy with my current Myrmidon gear and have no desire to upgrade the "new warlord" gear coming from the chests. My dps is just fine, and the loss of endurance is just not worth a few extra dex/int/str.

AND, that aside, upgrading warlord gear requires favor -- and I need favor for other things (like upgrading Myrmidon gear.) So -- that's another reason why it's just not worth using the new warlord gear that's coming from the new chests.

I'd love if someone has something to spend the Myrmidon marks on that I've forgotten, but thus far I think my request and reasoning still stands.

Plane Walker

How about we have a voucher where we can at least send myrmidon marks to our alts?

+ Reply to Thread