+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Enough is Enough! Nightblade is Underpowered!

Default Enough is Enough! Nightblade is Underpowered!

Buff NB. MM and sin are the only viable souls.

I play NB because I enjoy the challenge.

Ascendant

Trolling is trolling. NB is extremely powerful if macroed right and you know when to ST hit or aoe hit. Also excels when pocketed.

One of the few souls i can burst people down unless there are around 4-5 crosshealers that are good. Even then ill end up getting kbs when others dont.

I also have no myrm gear, no cq power, and no orbs nor do i have the best enchants and the soul competes on the same level as my full geared warrior.

NB = just fine; probably too powerful burst wise at max/proper gear. Also, its dps is steady even when no cds learn to macro. I hardly play rogue experienced rogues should know this.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 04-22-2014 at 09:36 PM.

LOL troll-thread.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Official Rift Founding Fan Site Operator bctrainers's Avatar

Pretty sure NB is fine where it is at currently.
    --BC

NB has always been UP. It desperately needs some love!

Quote Originally Posted by bctrainers View Post
    Pretty sure NB is fine where it is at currently.
    no, it's not, as the best rogue in the game i can not even kill a 20k hp mage in NB, meanwhile my bard spec crits for 7.5k on R90s. please buff NB, especially the parts that will make my bard spec hit harder.

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    Trolling is trolling. NB is extremely powerful if macroed right and you know when to ST hit or aoe hit. Also excels when pocketed.

One of the few souls i can burst people down unless there are around 4-5 crosshealers that are good. Even then ill end up getting kbs when others dont.

I also have no myrm gear, no cq power, and no orbs nor do i have the best enchants and the soul competes on the same level as my full geared warrior.

NB = just fine; probably too powerful burst wise at max/proper gear. Also, its dps is steady even when no cds learn to macro. I hardly play rogue experienced rogues should know this.

you are so full of ****. compete at the same lvl as fully geared warriors hahaahahahah

hahahahahahahah
    "Did we just slip into some alternate dimension where I actually give a flying ducky about what you say and do?"

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    no, it's not, as the best rogue in the game i can not even kill a 20k hp mage in NB, meanwhile my bard spec crits for 7.5k on R90s. please buff NB, especially the parts that will make my bard spec hit harder.
    Best rogue in this game...

LOOOOOOOOOOOOL!

It's obviously Techfall.

threads like this are all fun and games until they elicit buffs to warlords

Plane Walker

I make Nightblades cry with Stormcaller.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Siphex View Post
    you are so full of ****. compete at the same lvl as fully geared warriors hahaahahahah

hahahahahahahah
    I have a r90 warrior and r81 rogue. I was also comparing my own skill level to my own skill level, so on any account my own opinion is correct according to myself.

If you disagree please list your rogue and warrior that you made this disagreement about. As a comparison.

You do know NB has stealth, awesome burst, and the best individual dps spec heal in game.

I think some nightblades need to re-roll sentinel.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

It would just be nice if they are not CD champions. If someone doesn't die during your 2 CD's, they won't die unless they are not being healed by anything worthy.

It's a great machine, just a CD champ. like a Defiler can make a joke out of a NB. Just alien when the Living Flame icon pops and you can pretty much live forever against one since they carry the same CD.

I don't think anyone is saying NB burst isn't great. But that's like all it has. It bursts and can save itself. Outside of two ~4 - 6 second burst windows it's crap. The 1m CD is the pro burst window. The 30s CD is the burst window that can hurt but is nothing promising of a kill either. I only run NB really if I think the answer is to massacre people by burst 1 by 1 - like healer heavy teams of fodder. All together they make tough targets, but go NB some people 1 by 1 and they will drop.

They have great pros. Heavy burst, ranged damage in melee form, great 2m cd save heal and extra CC break. The damage outside of that 1m though just isn't very scary to someone being healed competently.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    It would just be nice if they are not CD champions. If someone doesn't die during your 2 CD's, they won't die unless they are not being healed by anything worthy.

It's a great machine, just a CD champ. like a Defiler can make a joke out of a NB. Just alien when the Living Flame icon pops and you can pretty much live forever against one since they carry the same CD.

I don't think anyone is saying NB burst isn't great. But that's like all it has. It bursts and can save itself. Outside of two ~4 - 6 second burst windows it's crap. The 1m CD is the pro burst window. The 30s CD is the burst window that can hurt but is nothing promising of a kill either. I only run NB really if I think the answer is to massacre people by burst 1 by 1 - like healer heavy teams of fodder. All together they make tough targets, but go NB some people 1 by 1 and they will drop.

They have great pros. Heavy burst, ranged damage in melee form, great 2m cd save heal and extra CC break. The damage outside of that 1m though just isn't very scary to someone being healed competently.
    Clearly underpowered.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast