+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: Enough is Enough! Nightblade is Underpowered!

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    Name one rogue that can do over 5,000 dmg with the nightblade burst.
    With or without dark cloak slotted? Get off here and 50 that templar.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Macro NB abilities correctly? It's a straight forward spec for damage. Threatened without CDs? No good healer is dying to a NB without CD's. Good healers can live through NB's with CD's by a hair. Macro in hard hitters and don't save them? What are you going on about? Is it even a NB?

This post makes no sense and convinces me you don't even play NB. The amount of paragraphs I need to correct yours is like a 4:1 ratio.

Don't get energy starved. It's not a threat without CD to anyone good with heals. Damage is not complicated, nor is there a trick to it. And again, pretty deadly outside of it's CD's is a joke. Just stop talking about Rogues, I'd rather listen to Thiuss. He was less flat out wrong. I have every rogue soul down but tact, they aren't hard. My post about NB is magnitudes more accurate than yours, as well as my concept and grasp of Rogue knowledge. School me on a class I don't play, you won't with Rogues.

Nobody ever said NB's weren't good. But if you die to one without Cd's, your healer wasn't paying attention to you, simple as that.
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. The fact you glossed over energy starved and dont even know what im talking about says it all. Again, macro correctly turns average damage into high, consistent damage until cds which eat people alive.

Straightfoward? Lol yea most souls have a better main attack that stacks energy drains on oneself. Lol.

If you didnt play BD so much you'd probably have a clue.

For someone who defended BD so much one would have thought you would have been open to the idea that NB can be extremely good in the right hands, despite your own personal experience. I.e. Just because you suck at it doesn't mean others dont excel at it.

Who in the heck are you even currently playing as? Honest question i never see you.
    Last edited by Wrastion; 04-25-2014 at 06:37 PM.

Nightblade is overpowered.

This thread is troll nonesense.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    Nightblade is overpowered.

This thread is troll nonesense.
    Mages think all other classes are OP.

Rogue/Clerics think Warrior is OP.

Warriors think everything is balanced.

Quote Originally Posted by Furyon13 View Post

Rogue/Clerics think Warrior is OP.

Warriors think everything is balanced.
    Well I'm all four.

And Nightblade is a little overtuned.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-

Quote Originally Posted by Furyon13 View Post

Rogues/Clerics think Warriors are OP.

Warriors think that they are balanced and Rogues and Cleric healers are OP.

All of them think Mages are fine (free favor!)
    fixed that for you
    Last edited by VolsalexR; 04-26-2014 at 12:06 AM.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    no, it's not, as the best rogue in the game i can not even kill a 20k hp mage in NB, meanwhile my bard spec crits for 7.5k on R90s. please buff NB, especially the parts that will make my bard spec hit harder.
    and you forgot the part about agony hitting for 5k+ at the same time due to travel time

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    You obviously have no clue what you are talking about. The fact you glossed over energy starved and dont even know what im talking about says it all. Again, macro correctly turns average damage into high, consistent damage until cds which eat people alive.

Straightfoward? Lol yea most souls have a better main attack that stacks energy drains on oneself. Lol.

If you didnt play BD so much you'd probably have a clue.

For someone who defended BD so much one would have thought you would have been open to the idea that NB can be extremely good in the right hands, despite your own personal experience. I.e. Just because you suck at it doesn't mean others dont excel at it.

Who in the heck are you even currently playing as? Honest question i never see you.
    dude, what are you even talkign about? you dont even need to macro nb, its a simple spec to play...oh wait..you mean you macro dusk strike and primal ? LOLOL

LOL, NB is def a tad overtuned in pvp.
    Quote Originally Posted by Muspel View Post
    I believe Assassin DoTs are uncleansable.

It's still a terrible PvP spec compared to Marksman, though.

Quote Originally Posted by Firebl@de View Post
    and you forgot the part about agony hitting for 5k+ at the same time due to travel time
    He sure didn't forget to exaggerate though.

Ascendant

dude, what are you even talkign about? you dont even need to macro nb, its a simple spec to play...oh wait..you mean you macro dusk strike and primal ? LOLOL
    1. You at least knew NB has an energy draining debuff-violacea, while responding go me, had no clue. I.e doesn't even know the basics of a soul.

2. No clue who you are on game; ill take your opinion as 0% caring until i know your skill level with any calling. Feel free to provide it.

3. Why would you not macro your best hitting ability first then default to your basic strike, especially when you hardly ever get energy starved, even with the macro.

4. You need about as many macros in NB as you do with 90% of all other souls. That is to say yes, you should have a couple macros. Would love to see your macro-less NB though.

Plane Touched

Quote Originally Posted by Wrastion View Post
    1. You at least knew NB has an energy draining debuff-violacea, while responding go me, had no clue. I.e doesn't even know the basics of a soul.

2. No clue who you are on game; ill take your opinion as 0% caring until i know your skill level with any calling. Feel free to provide it.

3. Why would you not macro your best hitting ability first then default to your basic strike, especially when you hardly ever get energy starved, even with the macro.

4. You need about as many macros in NB as you do with 90% of all other souls. That is to say yes, you should have a couple macros. Would love to see your macro-less NB though.
    if you aren't energy starved between ebon fury CD then you aren't in full contact with your target. Even without dusk strike macroed in with primal i can get energy starved when in full contact (not to mention if a semi decent dom is around). dusk should be on a separate keybind and used with care and control to build 5 stacks while waiting for ebon to be up.

Ascendant

if you aren't energy starved between ebon fury CD then you aren't in full contact with your target. Even without dusk strike macroed in with primal i can get energy starved when in full contact (not to mention if a semi decent dom is around). dusk should be on a separate keybind and used with care and control to build 5 stacks while waiting for ebon to be up.
    I find my experience different. I don't discount the possibility that play styles can differ and create completely opposite experiences, however. I do switch up melee to place stacks of (i forget the abilities name) burning fiery thingy on the enemy before cd bursts. This probably prevents me from going energy starved.

my subsouls also probably have different options and i find myself utilizing utility such as interrupts that silence before hitting burst while another person just dps's to no end.

On all my souls, not just rogue, my kb (burst) to dps ratio is always high kbs-low dps, even if im solo ganking. The better i play the more i find these numbers separate.

Anytime there is a dom and im not on them i run, letting all the "i kill myself" debuffs fall off. I then locate said dom and kill them next because they are truly annoying.

Quote Originally Posted by Gunzip View Post
    LOL, NB is def a tad undertuned in pvp.
    This is true.

So any buffs planned to bring NB up to other melee classes' level?

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3