+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree13Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Attention rogues, news on pvp lockboxes

Default Attention rogues, news on pvp lockboxes

I got word back from Trion on my petition about us getting two handed consumables. They advised me to not buy anymore boxes until they get it fixed, they know its a real issue and are working on it. If you have a big stack of Weaponstones try to petition for a swap, they gave me the right ones but they said it was a one time event, if I looted more between now and the fix, tough luck cause they ain't getting swapped twice. They were a little more eloquent of course.
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

They should just make the consumables bound to account. Wow that was a hard issue to solve.

3.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #3
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Aveleys View Post
    They should just make the consumables bound to account. Wow that was a hard issue to solve.
    Totally intended that they are not. You earn warlord marks per character. The rewards are per character as well.

The issue with the drops should be resolved in tomorrows hotfix.

~Daglar

Plane Touched

thanks for this, can i trade the one weaponstone i got for a onehander one?
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

Hopefully I can petition the ones I have then.

Prophet of Telara

Wow, that sucks. Luckily I didn't spend any real life currency on them I would have been pissed. I find this unacceptable. If you are going to release rng based content that is cash grab, get it right the first time. Don't mess up every time. Isn't this the 5th time in 2 months that chest have had problems? That is like weeks of set back for some players. Don't you think?
    Last edited by Planetx; 04-22-2014 at 03:23 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Planetx View Post
    Wow, that sucks. Luckily I didn't spend any real life currency on them I would have been pissed. I find this unacceptable. If you are going to release rng based content. Get it right the first time. Don't mess up every time.
    Eh, you can't expect new things to roll out smoothly all the time. It wasn't an epic f-up and they're getting it fixed quickly. It's nice that they're paying attention and trying to do something about it.

Glad they are fixing it. One good thing to be said about Trion is that they do try their best to accommodate their players instead of saying, "sucks for you," or not even replying at all.

Prophet of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Appendy View Post
    Eh, you can't expect new things to roll out smoothly all the time. It wasn't an epic f-up and they're getting it fixed quickly. It's nice that they're paying attention and trying to do something about it.

Glad they are fixing it. One good thing to be said about Trion is that they do try their best to accommodate their players instead of saying, "sucks for you," or not even replying at all.
    Tell that to one of my friends who spent 50 bucks on the boxes.. And I was about to do the same. We need some players to warn us not to open boxes and save them. Trion doesn't even stop us from doing it with removing them from store until it is fix. They make you waste money, then later realize you were scammed out of better loot rolls. RNG at its finest. Like I said it isn't something that is once in a blue. It is something that is ongoing problem.
    Last edited by Planetx; 04-22-2014 at 03:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Daglar View Post
    Totally intended that they are not. You earn warlord marks per character. The rewards are per character as well.

~Daglar
    Are you going to bring back PvP Rifts in tomorrows hotfix as well? The PvP community would love you forever...

~Moirg

Default ....

~Daglar
    how about removing the credit option then...

11.   Click here to go to the next Rift Team post in this thread.   #11
    Rift Team

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    Are you going to bring back PvP Rifts in tomorrows hotfix as well? The PvP community would love you forever...

~Moirg
    Nope. I've addressed this recently in fact. The amount of usage that PvP RIFTs received was not high enough to warrant putting them in the Storm Legion zones, building special additional rewards for them and locking those rewards behind them.

Open world PvP improvements have not really been on the top of the priority list due to the type of game that RIFT is at this point in time. The lack of bolstering in open world PvP, the separation of PvP and PvE gear - and allowing the factions to group together results in a rather poor experience.

~Daglar

Plane Walker

Daglar!

the trinket "Urn of Festering Ash" still ignores pvp reduction, please fix.

Thanks!
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

~Daglar
    What about buying them with cash? I was thinking of it in terms of something I bought with a currency that was character neutral. I was miffed it was soulbound, I would have happily traded that or any of the other excess goodies I have won so far to my alts.

Hey kids, guess who got a server first healing greater essence last night? That's right, everyone's favorite LGV chloro. Dem lockboxes
    Attention rogues, news on pvp lockboxes-2014-04-22_184237.jpg
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

~Daglar
    Even better!

Champion

I've gotten several boxes (spending marks) that had nothing more than 6-8 depleted infinity shards in them. Know that before you spend IRL money on them.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast