+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree35Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: World Renowned Cleric Banned for Dropping F Bomb

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    I say this to ppl 2X per minute, and I'm sure that are others who do the same as well, and have not been banned to date.
    What in the world makes you think that just because it's said often makes it okay?

Quote Originally Posted by McJagger View Post
    What in the world makes you think that just because it's said often makes it okay?
    is a heavy macro mmo, easy to spam
    Last edited by Dee Dee; 04-22-2014 at 02:48 AM.

Rift Disciple

I didn't see Mired banned?
    Devaak@Seastone <The Cult> Server First Dreambreaker. Because I am that damn good.
    Nixium the Prestigious@Seastone Mage is hard, lessons plz

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    So why have profanity filters available if uttering a profanity will get you banned? Just curious.
    Well, not all have the profanity filters on. It may be one thing to cuss, but directing a certain word(s) at someone that could be considered hate/racist/etc... could get you banned. A filter isn't a free pass to spewing certain phrases out. You're still responsible for what comes out of your mouth/text/chat.
    Let Elrar know you care @

https://twitter.com/GiantApproved

Quote Originally Posted by Ynrapbag View Post
    Well, not all have the profanity filters on. It may be one thing to cuss, but directing a certain word(s) at someone that could be considered hate/racist/etc... could get you banned. A filter isn't a free pass to spewing certain phrases out. You're still responsible for what comes out of your mouth/text/chat.
    profanity filter is basic, damage done can not be filtered with this tool

Ascendant

Why are we avoiding saying the persons game name if they are banned? Lol.

Its not like we will see them again.

"Never shall we mention their name henceforth. They shall forever be forgotten to us."

Telaran

Simple answer? Don't say stuff to people that could get you punched in the face in the real world and you won't get banned.

To clarify, it was a 24 hour ban, and the cleric has been back for a while now. The cleric requested his name be redacted. Thiuss knows who it is, and for the rest of you; I'll give you a hint, it's not yoke.

Rift Disciple

Default cleric banned

If they banned him then its NOT his first time doing something

How is not playing this game punishment? Sounds like a reward to me.

Why post a thread complaining about a mere 24-hour suspension?

This is the true reason for global warming- too much air wasted inflating egos.

Quote Originally Posted by Caeus View Post
    So why have profanity filters available if uttering a profanity will get you banned? Just curious.
    The filter is there as a "service" to other players; if someone ignores the ToU and cusses, or uses hate speech, others are able to have it filtered out.

The filter in no way relieves people from the responsibility of abiding by the ToU. People who break the rules can still be actioned for, you guessed it, breaking the rules.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    To clarify, it was a 24 hour ban, and the cleric has been back for a while now. The cleric requested his name be redacted. Thiuss knows who it is, and for the rest of you; I'll give you a hint, it's not yoke.
    If its inly a 24 hour ban tell them to warch a movie or two and see the sunshine. Overdramatization.

Yoke was an expert dueler in a duel spec during inqs high days. I personally saw him beaten a few times when they evened souls out so that inq wasnt inherently the best (or close if someone knew how to play dom/chloro right) soul out there. Other then that he ran with the same few people who generally beat 99% of all players to the current highest rank, ran a perfect comp, and always ran together. That is before their inner squabbling broke them apart.

I find it funny Thiuss knows who the cleric in question is since he hardly plays anymore. There are still many good clerics out there.

If you are talking inorx i was in a wf a couple days ago and they were running with two other dps gunning people down. After i tried healing my fail dps team and died twice i switched to inq, caught them fighting in mid, and proceeded to kill inorx, then the other two dps. Admmittedly they were at half life but i fully controlled the whole fight and came out alive with against the trio. Lol inorx gunned for me right out of respawn-probably even used jp to rush to me. Game ended; i lol.

Duels are not wfs; duel specs are not wf pvp specs. While inorx knows their soul assuredly ive seen better dps clerics-only a few though. They also solo que.

Did i win the million dollar ? Lol.

Rift Chaser

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyHippo View Post
    She actually is, she is first in every division she is in. She has 3 championship Olympic gold medals and an all time MVP 5 times. She has a prefix title that says "best cleric WW (name)". She is best known for starting the dps cleric trend in warfronts. She has never lost a warfront match in her entire career as a cleric and 95% of the time she pugs. She has over 800,000 twitter followers and gets spammed by hundreds tumblr, instagram, and snapchat pics of supermodels everyday wanting her to be their girlfriend.
    Yes, it's true you are right about me. The OP has it wrong though, I did not get banned. Thank you for the concern though

Quote Originally Posted by Meaghanne View Post

Plus I don't believe in friends I'm no ones pocket, friend, pal or buddy.
    Hey girlfriend <3

I thought we had something special. I'm crushed
    Pridy Bebe of Mobile Death Squad @Faeblight

DYER the best unofficial Rift forum.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast