+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 30 of 30
Like Tree13Likes

Thread: New chests hold BiS gear

  1. #16
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    i have the ones with crit power converted for 1.5k plat, the one i got has more crit power and dex in Warlord form
    Well now you say crit power. You said crit the first time. That changes everything mang. I actually do read posts sometimes .

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    I already got my first bis last night. crit axe that has more dex and crit than my myrm wep in warlord form woot. server first too

    Pretty slick though. Some of the items I got sing the same tune. The neck is nasty. It's like higher in every single base stat on top of giving crit bonus. No brainer 100%.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-20-2014 at 07:53 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  2. #17
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    Well now you say crit power. You said crit the first time. That changes everything mang. I actually do read posts sometimes .




    Pretty slick though. Some of the items I got sing the same tune. The neck is nasty. It's like higher in every single base stat on top of giving crit bonus. No brainer 100%.
    ya sorry didnt specify i also linked store one twice, here is the chest axe

    http://imgur.com/5YhwaaE

    vs store again

    http://i.imgur.com/qd7Z6d9.jpg

    so +15 dex, +13 crit power, -29 end over the 1,500 plat version
    Last edited by SprawlnBrawl; 04-20-2014 at 07:58 AM.

  3. #18
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    yeah I saw your screens later when I scrolled down. While I may read posts, I am huge on replying before finishing the thread. But yeah, I'd take that weapon too.
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-20-2014 at 08:07 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  4. #19
    Ascendant butkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SprawlnBrawl View Post
    ya sorry didnt specify i also linked store one twice, here is the chest axe

    http://imgur.com/5YhwaaE

    vs store again

    http://i.imgur.com/qd7Z6d9.jpg

    so +15 dex, +13 crit power, -29 end over the 1,500 plat version
    small upgrades but an upgrade non the less.i dont think its worth spending the $ on new weapons if you already have them from the vendor.then again im cheap!
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

  5. #20
    Ascendant SprawlnBrawl's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2013
    Posts
    4,349

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    small upgrades but an upgrade non the less.i dont think its worth spending the $ on new weapons if you already have them from the vendor.then again im cheap!
    I didn't spend anything and wouldn't either just rng luck

  6. #21
    Sword of Telara Tohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by butkus View Post
    small upgrades but an upgrade non the less.i dont think its worth spending the $ on new weapons if you already have them from the vendor.then again im cheap!
    The runes and greaters are worth spending the cash on alone imho. Problem is I have no cash. And the problem with this si that it's been clearly stated by Devs the BiS and boosts will not be available for purchase in the Rift store. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth with that "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" statement.
    Last edited by Tohrid; 04-20-2014 at 08:26 AM.

  7. #22
    Ascendant butkus's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2011
    Posts
    2,008

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tohrid View Post
    The runes and greaters are worth spending the cash on alone imho. Problem is I have no cash. And the problem with this si that it's been clearly stated by Devs the BiS and boosts will not be available for purchase in the Rift store. Just leaves a sour taste in my mouth with that "if you like your doctor, you can keep your doctor" statement.
    yeah i here you-some of the runes are bis as are the trinkets.are the greaters working yet?im not crazy about this whole pvp chest thing-i be fine if it was just runes and maybe a trinket here or there,but i do not liek pay to win at all and thats what this is.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

  8. #23
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    what's funny to me is that they'll probably take away the credit option to appease you, and while everybody who's up in arms is breathing a sigh of relief for a QQ-job well done, people will continue to pop their 200% bonus pots and get their chests three times faster than you

  9. #24
    Sword of Telara Tohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ianto Jones View Post
    what's funny to me is that they'll probably take away the credit option to appease you, and while everybody who's up in arms is breathing a sigh of relief for a QQ-job well done, people will continue to pop their 200% bonus pots and get their chests three times faster than you
    Not really since there is a cap on currency for PvP. So no matter what everyone will cap out who do all the weeklies and dailies. And yes there is a cap. 3 patches ago when they lifted caps only affected PvE. You can find it on my Rift Patch Compendium.

  10. #25
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    1,840

    Default

    Greater essencers and Trinkets still make bigger difference, since there's no greater pvp essences in the rift store atm.
    PvP in RIFT is good only @forum.

  11. #26
    Plane Touched Moirg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    254

    Default

    I got some rediculous 1500 dmg to 5 ppl aoe trinket, hits harder then any trinket after they changed twyls, and procs about as often as poisons do. I'd consider that better then the shield trinket now that they've nerfed it to a simple 7,000 dmg shield.

  12. #27
    Ascendant Violacea's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    12,128

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Moirg View Post
    I got some rediculous 1500 dmg to 5 ppl aoe trinket, hits harder then any trinket after they changed twyls, and procs about as often as poisons do. I'd consider that better then the shield trinket now that they've nerfed it to a simple 7,000 dmg shield.
    You must be hitting squishies, unless you mean the listed damage. That is a good trinket, procs for a solid 800 - 1100 usually. I use it on BD First box I opened and that thing came out >.<
    Last edited by Violacea; 04-20-2014 at 11:11 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

  13. #28
    Shadowlander
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Posts
    32

    Default

    Do we want new pvp gear and maps and stuff? Where are they going to get the money to make this stuff? If this was a true pay to when why do they even allow you to buy it with warlord marks. I am fine that people can buy them with credits. Be like me and just wait. It gives me something to look forward to doing. Couldn't careless if someone has it before me and wasted their money to get it.
    Mrstudly@Deepwood Or Mrs. Tudley if you like

  14. #29
    Plane Touched Moirg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Posts
    254

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    You must be hitting squishies, unless you mean the listed damage. That is a good trinket, procs for a solid 800 - 1100 usually. I use it on BD First box I opened and that thing came out >.<
    Location: Whitefall Steppes
    Item: Warlord's Firestorm
    Effect: Wrath of the Firestorm
    Time: 10:09
    Damage: 105.5k
    % of damage dealt: 12 (third to SoD then blazing strike)
    Swings: 102
    Hits: 101 (one resisted i guess)
    Lowest Hit: 920
    HIghest Hit: 1123
    Average Hit: 1028

    Report by RiftMeter

    Each hit is independent of eachother.

    I'd say it's worth using. The damage is insane even if you use it for a ST spec. AoE just makes it that much better.

  15. #30
    Ascendant Ianto Jones's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    6,018

    Default

    Empowered Icon of Control from Crucia is like that. It's reduced by valour, technically, but not by very much. AOE hits people for ~1200. It's what Hikos and I use. It procs like crazy, it's usually 15-20% of my total damage.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts