+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree12Likes

Thread: How to fix PM stacking

Default How to fix PM stacking

There is a lot of hubub on Pre-Mades getting stacked in cq. Deaglar, this is my solution. It is called a Pre-Made right? Why not have two queue entrees so that you may see how many Pre-Mades are going into queue? First the regular entry. Have one box as enter and starts at the normal 1hr and 30min timer from last cq ending. Make that queue only join-able by groups of 5 or less. Following that make another button that is only join able by groups of 10 or more (a Pre-Made) and have the queue for this button from 5 Minutes out to the beginning timer of CQ and make this button only accessible to 10 man raids or full 20 man raids. This way your queue will know how many full raid groups will be joining and how many "pugs" will be joining enabling the most ideal dispersion of Pre-Mades across the three factions.

My second part, Premades are good. If you are a pugger that happends to be reading the forums please take note to these two channels; you are not excluded access to these. These are the two on the NA side of rift for Pre-mades. please note that your experience may change through your normal time for gameing. the First is Prophecy channel. (to join please type /cjoin prophecy@faeblight) in your ing-game chat box. Mageerza, and Landslyde are the main leaders in this channel. The following channel is Hello Kitty. (to join please type /cjoin hellokitty@hailol) in your in-game chat box. Rgi, and Assistant are the two main leaders in this channel. Please pay attention and be respectful in both channels. If these leaders or other various leaders up for the daunting task of leading advertise that they are looking for more please whisper them and be respectful.

I hope my post doesn't get over looked and actually read. I am offering suggestions to change things that could be for the better.
    Last edited by AwesomPossum; 03-10-2014 at 03:43 AM.
    AwesomePossumSeastone

Quote Originally Posted by AwesomPossum View Post
    Deaglar
    I stopped reading here cause it's not that ****ing hard to spell his name holy **** people.

Pre-mades are good. But they should be dealt with in CQ similarly to how they're dealt with in warfronts. Once there are three premade raids available, then all can enter. Until that time, they wait in the queue.

This will either encourage more premades to form, and to have more fair matches, or ... it will expose the fact that no one really wants to bother with CQ other than the few premade leaders who want to roll to easy wins.

There is a lot of hubub on Pre-Mades getting stacked in cq. Deaglar, this is my solution. It is called a Pre-Made right? Why not have two queue entrees so that you may see how many Pre-Mades are going into queue? First the regular entry. Have one box as enter and starts at the normal 1hr and 30min timer from last cq ending. Make that queue only join-able by groups of 5 or less. Following that make another button that is only join able by groups of 10 or more (a Pre-Made) and have the queue for this button from 5 Minutes out to the beginning timer of CQ and make this button only accessible to 10 man raids or full 20 man raids. This way your queue will know how many full raid groups will be joining and how many "pugs" will be joining enabling the most ideal dispersion of Pre-Mades across the three factions.

My second part, Premades are good. If you are a pugger that happends to be reading the forums please take note to these two channels; you are not excluded access to these. These are the two on the NA side of rift for Pre-mades. please note that your experience may change through your normal time for gameing. the First is Prophecy channel. (to join please type /cjoin prophecy@faeblight) in your ing-game chat box. Mageerza, and Landslyde are the main leaders in this channel. The following channel is Hello Kitty. (to join please type /cjoin hellokitty@hailol) in your in-game chat box. Rgi, and Assistant are the two main leaders in this channel. Please pay attention and be respectful in both channels. If these leaders or other various leaders up for the daunting task of leading advertise that they are looking for more please whisper them and be respectful.

I hope my post doesn't get over looked and actually read. I am offering suggestions to change things that could be for the better.
    ATM at 3am-6am server time they are basically getting free chest with little or no PvPing. 20 people during prime time is only 1/5th of a side. 20 outside this? yeah double any other sides number. Stop defending the queueing of 20 people it's not even pvp during these hours. Not naming names but a certain premade has just waited for all sides to get 20ish players. nice and balanced right? then throw 20 players onto 1 side and all of a sudden 1 side has double anyone elses number. This isn't even large scale PvP this is exploiting a sh%$ty queue system. I actually like your idea if a 20 man is forced to queue 10 minutes before then the other teams will get balanced at least.

DEATHION REAPERBLADE
    Last edited by deathstormer; 03-10-2014 at 04:11 AM.

Plane Touched

Make early mornin premades yourself and quit crying, its not like the servers are empty even at that time of the day.
    Flukeyy
    <Deep And Dry>

Quote Originally Posted by Snusdosan View Post
    Make early mornin premades yourself and quit crying, its not like the servers are empty even at that time of the day.
    Who's crying? and yes server are empty that time of the day. People actually want to see these things fixed not break them more. Thanks for your valuable input though. The only thing that could have made you post more worthless is a Your Momma joke or actually put the QQ in.

DEATHION REAPERBLADE
    Last edited by deathstormer; 03-10-2014 at 04:48 AM.

Shadowlander

Default Did you say respectful?

Lol... respectful with Rgi and his group? He is the first one to disrespect the others when his plans don't go the way he wants it, when you see him and his group yelling at the other groups because we beat him you will loose any respect you can have for somebody. CQ is currently exploted by this pre made groups and I hope Trion will fix it soon.
    Last edited by Mutaet; 03-10-2014 at 07:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaet View Post
    Lol... respectful with Rgi and his group? He is the first one to disrespect the others when his plans don't go the way he wants it, when you see him and his group yelling at the other groups because we beat him you will loose any respect you can have for somebody. CQ is currently exploted by this pre made groups and I hope Trion will fix it soon.
    Sounds like you won the PVE war, but couldn't loot the chest when it came time for you to PVP for it because you couldn't beat his group.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

I don't mind making things as even as possible in CQ. However, you should point out more clearly that you can't stack PM's anymore in CQ.

Also - you should lead a PM!! I pugged a match a week or so ago where you got talked into leading during the match and you did a great job! i just wish more of the faction would have listened to you. You got us the tie but we couldn't loot because - most, but not the whole team - would get behind you so we could make the push.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

Shadowlander

Default Yes, you are right..

You are correct, we won but didn't loot, cause the pre mades where too powerful, I learned my lesson that day, the unbalanced game we are playing when premades get into it.
    But that is not the point of my comment, they are asking for respect in their channels when they are the first ones to be disrespectful...
    Last edited by Mutaet; 03-10-2014 at 08:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mutaet View Post
    You are correct, we won but didn't loot, cause the pre mades where too powerful, I learned my lesson that day, the unbalanced game we are playing when premades get into it.
    But that is not the point of my comment, they are asking for respect in their channels when they are the first ones to be disrespectful...
    I might also point out that you were on a faction with a PM also. I know this because the only time i have ever seen RG "talk smack" is when he is facing certain PM leaders on other teams. it is usually in response to them doing the same thing or coming on the forums and making wild accusations. He doesn't just randomly berate people, he really isn't that kind of person.

There is a fine line between disrepect and smack talking. I can see where it might be taken one way or the other by you if you don't know the whole story. I can tell you this - if you ever want in on a PM, just get on the channel (HK's or others) and join. You might be surprised at people that you think you know once you actually get to know them.

Oh, and you might do a little "smack talking" yourself! I have even thrown out the HK symbol during fights =^.^= but that is about the extent of my smack talk! Even though sometimes certain guilds (or people in them) do rustle my jimmies.
    Last edited by EverydayAnomaly; 03-10-2014 at 08:32 AM.
    -Hello Kitty-
    Meepz@Deepwood
    Primalmeepz@Deepwood

Shadowlander

Thanks, and at least somebody recognize the game is broken and need to be fix. For me the way to fix this is to eliminate premades que and if the leaders are as good as they say they should create postmade groups, this way it will be fair for every person queing.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by EverydayAnomaly View Post
    I might also point out that you were on a faction with a PM also. I know this because the only time i have ever seen RG "talk smack" is when he is facing certain PM leaders on other teams. it is usually in response to them doing the same thing or coming on the forums and making wild accusations. He doesn't just randomly berate people, he really isn't that kind of person.

There is a fine line between disrepect and smack talking. I can see where it might be taken one way or the other by you if you don't know the whole story. I can tell you this - if you ever want in on a PM, just get on the channel (HK's or others) and join. You might be surprised at people that you think you know once you actually get to know them.

Oh, and you might do a little "smack talking" yourself! I have even thrown out the HK symbol during fights =^.^= but that is about the extent of my smack talk! Even though sometimes certain guilds (or people in them) do rustle my jimmies.
    You are right again, I maybe do not know the whole story and I do not know him neither. The point is that, by my perception, he was not respectful to me and others in the group, if he has a personal issue with somebody that is what whisper is for.
    Btw it is not the topic of the forum and I changed, my apologies to all of you reading it.
    Last edited by Mutaet; 03-10-2014 at 08:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by EverydayAnomaly View Post
    Also - you should lead a PM!! I pugged a match a week or so ago where you got talked into leading during the match and you did a great job! i just wish more of the faction would have listened to you. You got us the tie but we couldn't loot because - most, but not the whole team - would get behind you so we could make the push.
    Thank you,
    I do lead several Pre-mades and normally only do it if Mageerza isn't feeling up for the task and agrees to form for me. I don't like the feeling of being bias when I form cause like all the other leaders. There are people that you know for a fact are good players and normally get into any Pre-Made they wish. So when I lead i like to bring what i call the kitchen sink crew. Those that dont get to participate in PM's cause they are not well known, and give them a chance. You also may have seen me on my alt Sugarglider@seastone leading as well.

ps. i form in prophecy :P
    Last edited by AwesomPossum; 03-10-2014 at 09:56 AM.
    AwesomePossumSeastone

HK is at war? I didn't get the memo.

Baiting and taunting is normal in PVP, I've seen lots of people here do it. It is when it turns nasty that I won't be a part of it. Until then bait away to have some good PVP.

No one believes there is any form of raid stacking going on, its just to promote drama. HK randoms in like every other guild, we are guaranteed 20 spots. If we have more guildies on they might land on our faction but in a lot of cases they don't (and as I say, a red guildie is a dead guildie.. their favor tastes the best). Prophecy and other guilds are the same, frequently see them on the same side contributing, no different at all.

Late night... I am from Australia, late night is my prime time and I like to CQ, sad though that there is not as much competition as weekends... sat/sun cq is fun with 4+ premades :P

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast