Closed Thread
Like Tree6Likes
  • 2 Post By Mavra
  • 2 Post By HannonHellbringer
  • 2 Post By Ardor

Thread: CQ lasted 10 min

Rift Disciple

Default CQ lasted 10 min

Premade took all extractors. SUCK MY ****TRION.

Make your own premade.

Ascendant

Boycott CQ with me.

0 CQ power ftw.

Actually 100k CQ power until it decays.

New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Champion of Telara

10 minute CQ is the ultimate win-win for everyone.

Shield of Telara

I agree, I would rather have a 10min cq than an hour.

@op I would read this:
    http://forums.riftgame.com/general-d...-policies.html

Plane Touched

Learn to /invite.
    Or get better at the game, so people will click accept when you invite them to a group.

Landed on two premades this morning. Everyone was yelling to avoid fights and go to the next extractor instead. Got to the chest in center, randomly AoE'd for a while. Attempted to loot the chest about 500 times. Finally got the loot, but at this point I don't care about loot anymore, unless the chest includes something to help with my CQ-induced headache.

CQ used to at least have the potential to be fun. Now, though, it's an unbelievably awful experience; the worst I have ever seen in any MMO, and I've played a lot of them. It's just as awful if you're on a premade. The only reason people are tolerating this is because of our gambling/RNG addictions. It won't last for long.

tl;dr - Playing the new CQ is like jamming an icepick into your forehead.

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by HannonHellbringer View Post
    Make your own premade.
    That doesn't fix the problem.

In fact, I see new people everyday making complaints about CQ but only the same people defend it.

I wonder that

Quote Originally Posted by Ardor View Post
    Landed on two premades this morning. Everyone was yelling to avoid fights and go to the next extractor instead. Got to the chest in center, randomly AoE'd for a while. Attempted to loot the chest about 500 times. Finally got the loot, but at this point I don't care about loot anymore, unless the chest includes something to help with my CQ-induced headache.

CQ used to at least have the potential to be fun. Now, though, it's an unbelievably awful experience; the worst I have ever seen in any MMO, and I've played a lot of them. It's just as awful if you're on a premade. The only reason people are tolerating this is because of our gambling/RNG addictions. It won't last for long.

tl;dr - Playing the new CQ is like jamming an icepick into your forehead.

The large influx of PvE players looking for easy RiC's is a substantial issue here. I'm not sure why more folks are not talking about it. You should know, entering a match, that PvEing down the extractors might get you the win, but it almost certainly will not get you the chest. The PvPers didn't come to the match for extractors.

If the PvE groups are just after their daily or just to keep their CQ power up, then they accomplish their mission. If they really think that they are going to get to loot when all chaos breaks out in the center of the eye . . . they are sadly mistaken. This is a PvP environment, no matter your position on CQ itself.

Ascendant

Hi everyone,

We have closed this thread and would like to take a moment to explain why. We do welcome all feedback, even when it is negative or critical, but we do ask that it is respectful and constructive, please.

If anyone has questions or concerns about this thread closure, please feel free to PM a member of the Community Team.

Thank you!

Closed Thread