+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4
Like Tree14Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: AoE = PvP

I was part of a winning team tonight, oddly. I was skeptical but the last fight in the Eye was really vicious and fun. Just killed/force respawned the hell out of everything before we looted the chest. Then bumped off a few death idols for some stones. Good times. I was surprised.

post scriptus: I was in a pug.
    Last edited by ilex011; 02-20-2014 at 10:48 PM.
    Faeblight
    ilexx: lvl 60 High Elf Necromancer/Chloro
    RIFT 3.0 incoming soon... get ready for some surprises!
    Quote Originally Posted by Thitizen View Post
    Helicopters? Tesla Coils? Skrillex?

Quote Originally Posted by ilex011 View Post
    I was part of a winning team tonight, oddly. I was skeptical but the last fight in the Eye was really vicious and fun. Just killed/force respawned the hell out of everything before we looted the chest. Then bumped off a few death idols for some stones. Good times. I was surprised.

post scriptus: I was in a pug.
    Yeah it is fun and a lot of people do like it especially for the rank and prestige. You gain tons if you are on premade team and farm the chest location for 10 mins straight. Easy way to get noobs to rank 90 and still rocking freelancer gear. And a big reason probably why matches are so broken and imbalanced is because rank 90s are placed with rank 90s regardless of gear score or skill level. Fun and total fail at the same time

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post
    Yeah it is fun and a lot of people do like it especially for the rank and prestige. You gain tons if you are on premade team and farm the chest location for 10 mins straight. Easy way to get noobs to rank 90 and still rocking freelancer gear. And a big reason probably why matches are so broken and imbalanced is because rank 90s are placed with rank 90s regardless of gear score or skill level. Fun and total fail at the same time
    Public matchmaking can only do so much; if it's such a problem, (incoming revolutionary idea) stop pugging.

It is truly a shame the PvP in this game has devolved into random queueing.
    Last edited by Ahov; 02-20-2014 at 11:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flashmemory View Post

Well, I'm almost at p82 and I have begun my Myrm set. Everything is runed, etc. But frankly I couldn't care less about the cells in the chest or RNG or any of that noise. I don't even care about relics. I just want to kill anything that's red and have a decent fight while doing it. So, it was a good evening.
    Last edited by ilex011; 02-20-2014 at 10:59 PM.
    Faeblight

And if I have to spam Lava Field to prevent anyone else from getting to it, I am happy use that and any other utilities I may have to further that aim.
    Last edited by ilex011; 02-20-2014 at 11:02 PM.
    Faeblight

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    Public matchmaking can only do so much; if it's such a problem, (incoming revolutionary idea) stop pugging.

I don't premade in warfronts for a specific reason. The reason is because it literally makes you stupid. The best way to pvp in this game is rolling all the classes and all the souls to the point where you can look at who you are up against and simply switch to a role that significantly puts you in favor of winning.. and that role doesn't even have to be scoreboard hero.. either...
    Last edited by Flashmemory; 02-21-2014 at 07:47 AM.

Champion of Telara

This thread is so stupid.

How about stop trying to loot the chest before all your enemies are dead, or "griefers" as you carebears like to call them.

Do people actually feel this self-entitled that they feel they deserve all of the loot/best gear without actually winning anything or putting in some effort?
    Kids these days, right?

Premade got split last time I queued in one. This is what happens when people don't actually PvP and theorycraft about what actually happens in PvP. Maybe plug in the variable where nothing works as it should.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4