+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 197
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Dear DPS Clerics and Mages

  1. #1
    Soulwalker
    Join Date
    Jan 2014
    Posts
    9

    Default Dear DPS Clerics and Mages

    "Why don't you roll a healer then?" Is NOT a valid argument when somebody on the team asks you to swap to a healing spec. They are asking because THE TEAM needs heals. We understand healing can suck in PvP, but it sucks even more if you are on a team with zero healers. Please do the job your class was designed for when your team needs it.
    Last edited by Bruisewillis; 01-27-2014 at 03:52 PM.

  2. #2
    Plane Touched The Thondrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    220

    Default

    I think the exact same thing when I see warriors with 5 times the deaths as kills.

    Joking aside, I can't wait to see the poo storm in chat in 3.0 once mages and clerics can finally yell at warriors to go heals. Ha!
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

  3. #3
    Plane Touched NightGamez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    209

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruisewillis View Post
    "Why don't you roll a healer then?" Is NOT a valid argument when somebody on the team asks you to swap to a healing spec. They are asking because THE TEAM needs heals. We understand healing can suck in PvP, but it sucks even more if you are on a team with zero healers. Please do the job your class was designed for when your team needs it.
    Play a class your team needs.
    Godsdozer@Seastone

    Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Damage is absolutely meaningless.

  4. #4
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Thondrin View Post
    I think the exact same thing when I see warriors with 5 times the deaths as kills.

    Joking aside, I can't wait to see the poo storm in chat in 3.0 once mages and clerics can finally yell at warriors to go heals. Ha!
    you mean rogues since we are getting warden which is about as useful as a poop flavored Popsicle in pvp

  5. #5
    Mei
    Mei is offline
    Ascendant Mei's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    2,294

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    you mean rogues since we are getting warden which is about as useful as a poop flavored Popsicle in pvp
    That's not too bad. It lets you skip a step.
    Fluent

  6. #6
    Plane Touched The Thondrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    you mean rogues since we are getting warden which is about as useful as a poop flavored Popsicle in pvp
    Well I already see a lot of "go bard then you *******/switch to tact buttmaster," but nobody ever says, "hey, go beastmaster or something," to a complaining warrior outside of rare instances in cq.
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

  7. #7
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Roll a healer baddie.

  8. #8
    Sword of Telara Tohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bruisewillis View Post
    "Why don't you roll a healer then?" Is NOT a valid argument when somebody on the team asks you to swap to a healing spec. They are asking because THE TEAM needs heals. We understand healing can suck in PvP, but it sucks even more if you are on a team with zero healers. Please do the job your class was designed for when your team needs it.
    I feel ya, and I'm leveling a cleric because of this, but that doesn't mean I gave into your quote. I'm leveling the cleric to provide false hope in all DPS clerics I see. I want them to jump into a match, see me as healer and have their hopes squashed because I gave them the big middle finger.

    This mentality, when seeing how a war front is going down, and not swapping to heals because of some self righteous believe that they can run what ever they want is symbolic of our social degradation, which involves the self entitlement age of the Now Generation.

  9. #9
    Ascendant dday's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    6,727

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Roll a healer baddie.
    the sad part is i heal like 80% of the time on my mage because healing is that important in pvp. there is not one spec in this game that is even close to as important as any healer since you can win every instance without killing a player. 1 healer can help there team as much as 3 dps IMO if they are all the same skill

  10. #10
    Sword of Telara Tohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by The Thondrin View Post
    I think the exact same thing when I see warriors with 5 times the deaths as kills.

    Joking aside, I can't wait to see the poo storm in chat in 3.0 once mages and clerics can finally yell at warriors to go heals. Ha!
    I wont be healing as a warrior. Been playing the warrior archetype for over 10 years now and I'll be damNed if I'm going to heal. And this doesn't contradict my previous statement because I didn't role an archetype who's primary role in all MMO's, including this one till people started whining, is to heal. You can start hating on me now.

  11. #11
    Plane Walker
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    436

    Default

    Dear dps warriors and rogues,

    Please stop window licking so that you're worth actually healing.

    Thank you
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

  12. #12
    Plane Touched The Thondrin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2013
    Posts
    220

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Dear dps warriors and rogues,

    Please stop window licking so that you're worth actually healing.

    Thank you
    What about the dps mages and clerics???
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

  13. #13
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Posts
    1,671

    Default Dear Rogues and Warriors

    stop mounting up and running away, leaving me to certain death after I heal you and the other team then focuses me and I will start healing again.

    signed
    mages and clerics
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

    tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

  14. #14
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Posts
    1,989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Gruntled View Post
    stop mounting up and running away, leaving me to certain death after I heal you and the other team then focuses me and I will start healing again.

    signed
    mages and clerics
    Warriors who don't use Guard will not be healed. Warriors who don't know what Guard is should not PvP. - Mages and Clerics.

  15. #15
    Sword of Telara Tohrid's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Posts
    878

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Warriors who don't use Guard will not be healed. Warriors who don't know what Guard is should not PvP. - Mages and Clerics.
    This I can agree with.

    But I can also say that mages and clerics that don't cure will not receive guard.
    Last edited by Tohrid; 01-27-2014 at 04:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts