+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree78Likes

Thread: Dear DPS Clerics and Mages

Soulwalker

Default Dear DPS Clerics and Mages

"Why don't you roll a healer then?" Is NOT a valid argument when somebody on the team asks you to swap to a healing spec. They are asking because THE TEAM needs heals. We understand healing can suck in PvP, but it sucks even more if you are on a team with zero healers. Please do the job your class was designed for when your team needs it.
    Last edited by Bruisewillis; 01-27-2014 at 03:52 PM.

I think the exact same thing when I see warriors with 5 times the deaths as kills.

Joking aside, I can't wait to see the poo storm in chat in 3.0 once mages and clerics can finally yell at warriors to go heals. Ha!
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

Quote Originally Posted by Bruisewillis View Post
    "Why don't you roll a healer then?" Is NOT a valid argument when somebody on the team asks you to swap to a healing spec. They are asking because THE TEAM needs heals. We understand healing can suck in PvP, but it sucks even more if you are on a team with zero healers. Please do the job your class was designed for when your team needs it.
    Play a class your team needs.
    Godsdozer@Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Damage is absolutely meaningless.

Quote Originally Posted by The Thondrin View Post
    I think the exact same thing when I see warriors with 5 times the deaths as kills.

Joking aside, I can't wait to see the poo storm in chat in 3.0 once mages and clerics can finally yell at warriors to go heals. Ha!
    you mean rogues since we are getting warden which is about as useful as a poop flavored Popsicle in pvp

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    you mean rogues since we are getting warden which is about as useful as a poop flavored Popsicle in pvp
    That's not too bad. It lets you skip a step.
    Fluent

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Well I already see a lot of "go bard then you *******/switch to tact buttmaster," but nobody ever says, "hey, go beastmaster or something," to a complaining warrior outside of rare instances in cq.
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

Ascendant

Roll a healer baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Bruisewillis View Post
    I feel ya, and I'm leveling a cleric because of this, but that doesn't mean I gave into your quote. I'm leveling the cleric to provide false hope in all DPS clerics I see. I want them to jump into a match, see me as healer and have their hopes squashed because I gave them the big middle finger.

This mentality, when seeing how a war front is going down, and not swapping to heals because of some self righteous believe that they can run what ever they want is symbolic of our social degradation, which involves the self entitlement age of the Now Generation.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Roll a healer baddie.
    the sad part is i heal like 80% of the time on my mage because healing is that important in pvp. there is not one spec in this game that is even close to as important as any healer since you can win every instance without killing a player. 1 healer can help there team as much as 3 dps IMO if they are all the same skill

Quote Originally Posted by The Thondrin View Post

I wont be healing as a warrior. Been playing the warrior archetype for over 10 years now and I'll be damNed if I'm going to heal. And this doesn't contradict my previous statement because I didn't role an archetype who's primary role in all MMO's, including this one till people started whining, is to heal. You can start hating on me now.

Plane Walker

Dear dps warriors and rogues,

Please stop window licking so that you're worth actually healing.

Thank you
    Luxie@greybriar
    Healmesloots@deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Honeymoon View Post
    Dear dps warriors and rogues,

Please stop window licking so that you're worth actually healing.

Thank you
    What about the dps mages and clerics???

Ascendant

Default Dear Rogues and Warriors

stop mounting up and running away, leaving me to certain death after I heal you and the other team then focuses me and I will start healing again.

signed
    mages and clerics
    Quote Originally Posted by Frailaq View Post

tl;dr - Trion should do this: Melee = Turret Ranged > Mobile Ranged

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Gruntled View Post
    stop mounting up and running away, leaving me to certain death after I heal you and the other team then focuses me and I will start healing again.

signed
    mages and clerics
    Warriors who don't use Guard will not be healed. Warriors who don't know what Guard is should not PvP. - Mages and Clerics.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Warriors who don't use Guard will not be healed. Warriors who don't know what Guard is should not PvP. - Mages and Clerics.
    This I can agree with.

But I can also say that mages and clerics that don't cure will not receive guard.
    Last edited by Tohrid; 01-27-2014 at 04:58 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 14 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast