+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree74Likes

Click here to go to the first Rift Team post in this thread.   Thread: Dear Daglar: please have CQ power reset weekly

Default Dear Daglar: please have CQ power reset weekly

Too many people just logging in CQ for timer. Lets end these shenanigans and have it reset weekly. I predict epic battles and new alliances and possibly even pve guilds getting invovled on wednesday. Just try it for a few months!
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Ascendant

Ban premades.

Quote Originally Posted by Landstalker View Post
    Too many people just logging in CQ for timer. Lets end these shenanigans and have it reset weekly. I predict epic battles and new alliances and possibly even pve guilds getting invovled on wednesday. Just try it for a few months!
    Tread lightly, my friend.
    The path you seek... you shall incur the wrath of the PVE behemoths and their minions.
    And in the wake will lie a gruesome macabre of your body and no one shall recognize you, or speak of you ever again.

You shall be known only by a moniker, and your world will be a sonnet.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Solaxys View Post
    The path you seek... you shall incur the wrath of the PVE behemoths and their minions.
    And in the wake will lie a gruesome macabre of your body and no one shall recognize you, or speak of you ever again.

And incur the wrath of PvP players, because they don't like going into CQ either.

They don't have the balls for it. Let them adhere to safety found in the script of dragons and the plunder they seek there. For they shall find nothing but despair in the lands of Stillmoor.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Or just, make it not useful in PvE. That would be a better option to get rid of the people logging in for timer.

Seriously, those of us that log in for timer don't like it anymore than you guys.

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post
    Or just, make it not useful in PvE. That would be a better option to get rid of the people logging in for timer.

Seriously, those of us that log in for timer don't like it anymore than you guys.
    Nah, wont solve the problem unfortunately. Maybe if they made CQ power tied to guilds as a whole. That might work out well.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

10/10 for worst idea.

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    10/10 for worst idea.
    What if they added bronie mounts as a achieve for CQ kills?
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Quote Originally Posted by Riane View Post
    10/10 for worst idea.
    10/10 for a cute pony face.

On topic though, this wouldn't work as some guilds (or most guilds in some shape or form) raid on Wednesdays.
    So a full reset on Wednesdays would cause a massive grind to stay "competitive"; and then, the same issue would arise where the other 6 days are just for "tagging".

I suppose, an idea would be that an hour spent actively participating in CQ (or you know the dailies), provides you with a temporary 3 hour bonus of some attribute.
    For the PVErs anyway.
    I don't know what incentive would bring PVPers back
    Last edited by Solaxys; 01-27-2014 at 12:36 PM.

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Techie Will View Post

Let's bolster PvE trinkets and normalize PA while we're at it.
    Fluent

10/10 for a cute pony face.

On topic though, this wouldn't work as some guilds (or most guilds in some shape or form) raid on Wednesdays.
    So a full reset on Wednesdays would cause a massive grind to stay "competitive"; and then, the same issue would arise where the other 6 days are just for "tagging".

I suppose, an idea would be that an hour spent actively participating in CQ (or you know the dailies), provides you with a temporary 3 hour bonus of some attribute.
    For the PVErs anyway.
    I don't know what incentive would bring PVPers back

Raiding on wed is bad anyway due to updates and bugs and whatnot. Better to force them to zerg on weds and pew pew dragons on thurs. 3 hr buff? I thought i was cruel enough with a weekly reset lol. Im game tho lets do it! Lets get folks emotional!
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Raiding on wed is bad anyway due to updates and bugs and whatnot. Better to force them to zerg on weds and pew pew dragons on thurs. 3 hr buff? I thought i was cruel enough with a weekly reset lol. Im game tho lets do it! Lets get folks emotional!
    Haha; just a suggestion! The #s can be tweaked .

Lol, nah.

Cheers though.

Also, Stormzill
    STORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORM

Haha; just a suggestion! The #s can be tweaked .
    Yea i agree with that. Imo cq power should be for those who enjoy it and should be a ***** to maintain if you dont. However they accomplish that is fine with me. Tired of seeing people ***** and moan about having to join CQ for a min every three days. End the handouts and give them something to really cry about.
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast