+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: Will we ever see patch notes like this?

Default Will we ever see patch notes like this?

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11514707

I mean seriously... And they are adding 3 new raids and 7 or 8 new dungeons, not to mention a pile of other stuff.

Come on guys. At least give us the stuff you've already said you were going to give us. We promise to be good and buy lots of cash shop stuff.
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

Default Will We Ever Get that Much content in game?

Quote Originally Posted by The Thondrin View Post
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/11514707

I mean seriously... And they are adding 3 new raids and 7 or 8 new dungeons, not to mention a pile of other stuff.

Come on guys. At least give us the stuff you've already said you were going to give us. We promise to be good and buy lots of cash shop stuff.
    Title changed

Oh, and no
    RGI@Deepwood --- <-Hello Kitty->
    [A Stick]
    King of Conquest

You obviously never saw the Storm Legion patch notes.
    Nope.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by Primalthirst View Post
    SL had three raids and that many new dungeons?

Really?

I was speaking more towards the amount of pvp stuff, but yes I get that it's an expansion and thus there is a TON of stuff.

Still have my fingers crossed that there are some great surprises in store for us in the Rift pvp community. Heh...
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

Rift Master

SL introduced EE, FT, and TDQ. Three raids. And 7 expert dungeons. Seems like it has happened already.
    Quote Originally Posted by AceinHole View Post
    I will be utterly shocked if the servers aren't shut down completely within the year. ~Thiuss@Seastone 1/10/2013

SL had quantity but not quality. All through playing SL it felt lost and comfused, ite felt lile the devs where making the worlds biggest pie and only filling it half full of stuffing.

Quote Originally Posted by shortycool View Post
    SL had quantity but not quality. All through playing SL it felt lost and comfused, ite felt lile the devs where making the worlds biggest pie and only filling it half full of stuffing.
    Sorry for spelling typing fast on my phone.

Quote Originally Posted by AlissaAk View Post
    SL introduced EE, FT, and TDQ. Three raids. And 7 expert dungeons. Seems like it has happened already.

What did it give us for pvp though?

karthan ridge

Quote Originally Posted by The Thondrin View Post
    What did it give us for pvp though?
    Karthan ridge and an updated CQ map after a couple months.

Ascendant

I'm in substantial agreement the pvp content was lacking in SL, but to claim it lacked PvE content is pretty laughable.

Quote Originally Posted by Ahov View Post
    I'm in substantial agreement the pvp content was lacking in SL, but to claim it lacked PvE content is pretty laughable.
    I hope I didn't make it seem like I was saying that there has never been a large, content rich update in Rift. When I asked if we would ever see patch notes "like this," I was merely referring to the pvp content being added at one time. The sort of thing that pvp centric players could get really excited about and mark their calendars for the release date. As it is, I feel like most of us are just twiddling our thumbs wondering if we will ever get the dimension pvp feature or even the new cq map, much less anything on a larger scale.

I'm very excited about those patch notes.

no, you will never see anything like that here.

R.I.P
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Champion of Telara

"This new experience involves a raging battle that has no distinct beginning or end—instead, it offers constantly evolving objectives for participants to take part in. There will be items to gather, creatures to summon, and tons of action on multiple levels"

This is exactly what i, and probably many others, were hoping for when conquest was released. It would be awesome to see something like this in Rift rather than constant mindless zergs.

Such a shame that i cannot stand the way WoW looks or i would consider going to try it.
    Unfortunately i can see this pulling a fair amount of Rifts remaining PvP-ers away due to Trions complete lack of innovation, communication and balancing as far as PvP is concerned.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast