+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: [Video] Three newest Rift Melee Warrior PvP Vids 52-0 37-0 32-0

Default [Video] Three newest Rift Melee Warrior PvP Vids 52-0 37-0 32-0

You won't find any cool edits, amazing gameplay or awesome music, only carnage.

MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Good stuff!
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

can you beatbox in 1 upcoming video though?

Baramos is the G.O.A.T. plays 3 classes like a stud

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Baramos is the G.O.A.T. plays 3 classes like a stud
    Thanks my friend. I used the Warlord guide that you made, so thank you for that! It is the best current Warrior build that I haved used since the big Rb nerf.
    MMO VAULT (Video Game Music) ➜ https://www.youtube.com/c/VideoGameMusicSoundtrack

Quote Originally Posted by Serjackums View Post
    Good stuff!
    Thanks Serjackums =)

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    can you beatbox in 1 upcoming video though?
    For Mother Russia?

Shadowlander Attention Seeker 69's Avatar

I love warriors they are so strong and have abs! I just want them to hold me in their arms hehehe. I love abs

Quote Originally Posted by Baramos View Post
    You won't find any cool edits, amazing gameplay or awesome music, only carnage.

lol-lord.

7.3k decisive strike (by the looks) pretty consistent health bar which they barely ever touched even under the focus fire of 7 players.

Nice video of course but they really need to sort warlord out o.O
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-
    | VIRALIST: 65 |

Quote Originally Posted by V1rul3n7 View Post
    Nice video of course but they really need to sort warlord out o.O
    While it is my go to spec, I agree 100%. If a class has that much health it should be at the cost of dps.

Quote Originally Posted by Attention Seeker 69 View Post
    I love warriors they are so strong and have abs! I just want them to hold me in their arms hehehe. I love abs
    But do you like abs?
    Last edited by Baramos; 01-22-2014 at 07:14 PM.

While it is my go to spec, I agree 100%. If a class has that much health it should be at the cost of dps.

But do you like abs?
    Yeah, the deeps on it is very good, Decisive strike and killing field most notably are hitting just a tad bit too hard (considering the durability) but people underplay the utility a lot too.

I mean you play warlord as an actual warrior, and generally charge instead of pull which demonstrates that even without being a pull addict warlord is completely viable.

But when you get people who just, completely rely on pulls and team focus-fire, specced deliberately to max out pull range it becomes completely ridiculous.

Personally, i don't really care a ton because when I'm on my rogue, I literally wont die, and i have a counter to being pulled (two infact, which are exclusive to rogues), but other classes dont, and having that kind of durability and damage along witha 34m pull range which ignores immunity is just OTT, i can kind of accept it on void knights and druids but even they have too much range.

You play warlord alright though, i wouldn't say absolutely top tier but decent enough, you don't seem to use no permission to die a lot?

And its very odd how people score a lot more kills on the american servers than over here on the eu shards. Going over 30 kills 0 deaths is generally exceptionally rare on the eu for some bizarre reason. Not to say it doesn't happen, its just very very infrequently.
    Last edited by V1rul3n7; 01-22-2014 at 07:25 PM.
    -=[ Virulent - 65 - P100 | Harlakk - 65 - P100 | Ascaroth - 62 - P95 | Brahman - 65 - P92 ]=-
    -=[ VirulentX - 70 - P100 | Harlakk - 70 - P92 | Ascaroth - 60 - P10 | BrahmanX - 1 - P0 ]=-

And its very odd how people score a lot more kills on the american servers than over here on the eu shards. Going over 30 kills 0 deaths is generally exceptionally rare on the eu for some bizarre reason. Not to say it doesn't happen, its just very very infrequently.
    As a former EU player, I happily endorse the fact that it's because there's alot large of a despairity between really good, and bad. In EU there's really almost no "Really good", it's a very flat curve, because alot of the aforementioned, have moved to other games, or play to the US.

Premading and Duo-quing are also infinitely more popular US side. As well as the "Pocket-healer" mentality.
    Last edited by WhozDat; 01-22-2014 at 07:28 PM.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

You play warlord alright though, i wouldn't say absolutely top tier but decent enough, you don't seem to use no permission to die a lot?
    In three matches where I didn't die I really didn't need to use it a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by WhozDat View Post
    As a former EU player, I happily endorse the fact that it's because there's alot large of a despairity between really good, and bad. In EU there's really almost no "Really good", it's a very flat curve, because alot of the aforementioned, have moved to other games, or play to the US.

Premading and Duo-quing are also infinitely more popular US side. As well as the "Pocket-healer" mentality.
    Yeah i agree with that sentiment to an extent but the general kill rate seems different two, scoring two consecutive killing blows (or more) while blood thirsty is still active is pretty rare in itself across all the classes, it could however just be warlord being a little bit OTT.

In three matches where I didn't die I really didn't need to use it a lot.
    Yeah I noticed, but you DID get down to 700ish hp a few times, better safe than sorry!

Have to commend the healers for that really.

Yeah i agree with that sentiment to an extent but the general kill rate seems different two, scoring two consecutive killing blows (or more) while blood thirsty is still active is pretty rare in itself across all the classes, it could however just be warlord being a little bit OTT.
    Many of the top tier dpsers don't have much trouble getting 2-5 stacks on any class, not just Warriors. Maybe it is a NA thing *shrugs*

Yeah I noticed, but you DID get down to 700ish hp a few times, better safe than sorry!

Have to commend the healers for that really.

Most definitely, I still need to get more comfortable with Warlord. Besides using it as a 0 point soul when I had different specs, the first time I used Warlord was a couple of weeks ago. The healers were great, I try to point that out in my vids and give them props when I can.
    Last edited by Baramos; 01-22-2014 at 11:18 PM.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast