+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Tempest needs a Buff.

Rift Disciple

Default Tempest needs a Buff.

So, a Cleric healer can have 40k health, and Tempest is the best Warrior DPS Spec. I used everything I could to try and take him down. After my burst, he had 28k health left, then I used some builders and stuff, he was at 35k and then back at 40k.

Conclusion - Buff Tempest or Nerf Healers.

L2playtempest

Rift Chaser

lol healer with 40k...stay away from alcohol.

l2p tempest

tempest and warlords to not need a buff.

paragon and riftblade needs a buff.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by God of Rift View Post
    So, a Cleric healer can have 40k health, and Tempest is the best Warrior DPS Spec. I used everything I could to try and take him down. After my burst, he had 28k health left, then I used some builders and stuff, he was at 35k and then back at 40k.

I too have a hard time with the famed 61 sent/61 justicar (obviously went so far into just. for the endurance to get that 40k health). Just do what I do. Ask 5 other dps to assist, and hope that the Senticar doesn't have someone cross healing him.

Or you could try an interrupt?

Bah this games so hard.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyHippo View Post

Paragon need alacrity out the door (horrible change), and just make it a flat % overall damage buff so the soul does better sustained but not /1 min crazy burst. It already has shifting blades for burst and if you added a flat % increase that would add to the shifting blades burst (but not be crazy like alacrity). This wont affect hybrids either. Fixed.

Warlord, imo, is just fine for how it plays. Its a jack of all trades so to speak. Only thing I would do is add a 2nd Break free mechanic built into the tree. It has decent single target damage and pads numbers with killing field and that one ability /1 min that allows you to utilize said ability 2-3 times in a row (good aoe damage). Decent survivability, pretty decent damage, decent tools for pulling and charging, etc...

The melee souls need a little help, specifically better snares (more reliable) and as already mentioned 1-2 more melee souls need a low cd break free mechanic that doesn't fly you away from your opponent (since you are melee you want to stay next to them).

Champion

Quote Originally Posted by God of Rift View Post

You don't appear to be living up to your forum name, because the outcome you described doesn't seem possible for the god of rift.

I'm guessing that since you couldn't kill the cleric with standard tempest abilities, your miracle ability was on CD and a rogue killed the cleric while you were waiting for miracle to come off CD. You need to respec, so miracle has no CD. ;)

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyHippo View Post

i see nothing wrong with paragon. rift blades bursts are gimp as ever. but still viable. i say just buff riftstorm again
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

Quote Originally Posted by Serjackums View Post
    i see nothing wrong with paragon. rift blades bursts are gimp as ever. but still viable. i say just buff riftstorm again
    paragon has 1 sec of good damage every min then its bad(that 1 sec is a jokefest i might add higher burst than even temp). no snare 1 root tied to a charge and really low sustained in pvp since you cant run TTB because he destroys your bust.

its sin without stealth snare energy drain and worse range.

+ Reply to Thread