+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Trion does know that Warriors are far to strong in PvP right?

Plane Walker

Default Trion does know that Warriors are far to strong in PvP right?

This isn't something they don't realise?

That a warrior can out damage a Rogue, at range and within melee range, making the entire class of Rogue as damage dealer a little bit redundant.

Here are 3 Warfronts, entirely at random that I took screenshots of this morning.

The one thing that all 3 have in common is that Warriors dominate the damage dealing.

It is very hard for players to ascertain the true nature of what is going on...for instance, what gear level do these guys have, compared to everyone else? It could be that they are far better geared, it could be that they are far lesser geared. They could just be better players.

The issue I have is this, that these 3 examples are random, and we all know that this is the norm for Warfronts at the moment. These 3 examples represent every single warfront I have been in for the last 2 weeks, and that is a lot of warfronts.

Randomness would reveal the different standards described above, with warriors with low gear and other players with better gear, or badly played warriors against well played individuals. It is inconsistent with a balanced game for warriors to remain top of the damage totals, match after match after match.

That describes an imbalance, that cannot be explained away by gear levels or player skill levels.

So I ask, is Trion aware, do they simply not care because it is PvP or is it by design to boost the number of warriors in the game by allowing them to be overpowered for a period of time?

http://postimg.org/image/go4ggd36x/

http://postimg.org/image/seidxqvzd/

http://postimg.org/image/593dy01gp/

Rogue is objectively the worst calling, and Nightblade is objectively the worst rogue soul.

How long will this farce be allowed to continue til NB is actually turned into a soul capable of actually dealing damage?

Godsdozer@Seastone

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Damage is absolutely meaningless.

you lost to a warrior as a rogue? I understand if it was a tempest or warlord, otherwise you are just being a baby you aren't as skilled of a gamer as they are.
    Last edited by BouncyHippo; 01-19-2014 at 06:28 AM.

@OP

I note that you are on the EU servers. maybe the euro rogues are simply doing it wrong, because on the NA servers rogues and warriors are pretty evenly matched on the scoreboards, and even mages and clerics can be found at or near the top on occasion.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

1st- overall the pics you posted showed some pretty ****ty dps #'s.
    2nd-all warriors have atm is damage-rogues are the #1melee class 1vs1.
    I did not invent Warladin I perfected it!
    rifts #1 warlord!
    rifts #1 pull tank!
    Your weakness builds me!
    Butkus@seastone

http://i.imgur.com/81LVlLR.jpg

nerf sin

http://i.imgur.com/o5W2X9W.jpg

but most of all nerf ranger imo

edit; buff temp and wl
    Last edited by ecru; 01-19-2014 at 07:08 AM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Plane Walker

As i mentioned in my post, single pictures don't tell the full tale.

You can have one person better gear, better played. Any class can sit top of damage in those circumstances.

The issue is that when Warriors are top of DPS, almost every single match, it evens out those issues.

You can't claim a better player, or a better geared player, when it happens time after time after time after time.

The randomness of the game just wouldn't allow it.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Rogue is objectively the worst calling, and Nightblade is objectively the worst rogue soul.

How long will this farce be allowed to continue til NB is actually turned into a soul capable of actually dealing damage?
    After watching you play one enough I realized this isn't satire or sarcasm, it's a plea for personal viability. You know, used to think "ah, this guy is good at NB, he just jokes around". Till I realized, wait a minute, this guy actually plays a NB the way he talks about them. His posts match his experience with them dead on. I then mourned for you.

You guys can post pics from any of this games 36 souls but I have mastered the indisputable king among them all. Thus my screenshots are god tier as nobody plays a soul that is fair for me to compete with. Just a lonely heavy weight.
    Last edited by Violacea; 01-19-2014 at 08:51 AM.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

There's a lot of tension between Charlie and Vio. The only solution to this is to have an ole-fashioned Heal-Off between you two when the rogue heal soul arrives.
    Sometimes you eat the bear, and sometimes, well, he eats you.

Plane Walker

To hell with rogues and warrs. All that is needed is a mage pvp survivability buff and maybe cleric dps buff.

Mage flicker needs to have a shorter cd, it also should pop a shield after casting it.
    Mages should gain 5000 more Hp.
    Bring back stealth detection.
    Pyro tree should have a self heal, like warrs have it in their tempest tree.

Warrior pulls should pop CC immunity buff , so you cant be pulled and stunned right after.
    Disarm should work on tempest - without weapon they shouldnt be able to use their abilities.

Btw, one side question, does silence work on tempest? I mean disarm doesnt do anything, so they are casting...

Quote Originally Posted by Drakedog View Post
    Btw, one side question, does silence work on tempest? I mean disarm doesnt do anything, so they are casting...
    lol no.

temps are immune to silence, disarms, and interrupts.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    lol no.

temps are immune to silence, disarms, and interrupts.
    So what are they, they aint melee, they aint casters ? O.O
    Are... they... GODS?
    Last edited by Drakedog; 01-19-2014 at 09:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nantucket View Post
    There's a lot of tension between Charlie and Vio. The only solution to this is to have an ole-fashioned Heal-Off between you two when the rogue heal soul arrives.
    I think he's mad he tunneled me for two games, got 0 kills each time, and while i got top. **** happens I guess. He's probably also bitter because he's an internet predator and gets upset when people call him out on it. I mean jokes aside, it's just creepy. He might try and reply with some silly nonsense, but before he does, he should know I screenshot basically everything these days, so tread carefully with any claims made.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by Drakanish View Post
    This isn't something they don't realise?

That a warrior can out damage a Rogue, at range and within melee range, making the entire class of Rogue as damage dealer a little bit redundant.

Here are 3 Warfronts, entirely at random that I took screenshots of this morning.

The one thing that all 3 have in common is that Warriors dominate the damage dealing.

It is very hard for players to ascertain the true nature of what is going on...for instance, what gear level do these guys have, compared to everyone else? It could be that they are far better geared, it could be that they are far lesser geared. They could just be better players.

The issue I have is this, that these 3 examples are random, and we all know that this is the norm for Warfronts at the moment. These 3 examples represent every single warfront I have been in for the last 2 weeks, and that is a lot of warfronts.

Randomness would reveal the different standards described above, with warriors with low gear and other players with better gear, or badly played warriors against well played individuals. It is inconsistent with a balanced game for warriors to remain top of the damage totals, match after match after match.

That describes an imbalance, that cannot be explained away by gear levels or player skill levels.

So I ask, is Trion aware, do they simply not care because it is PvP or is it by design to boost the number of warriors in the game by allowing them to be overpowered for a period of time?

http://postimg.org/image/go4ggd36x/

http://postimg.org/image/seidxqvzd/

http://postimg.org/image/593dy01gp/
    I think the problem is Trion knows Rogues, Mages, and Clerics are overtuned for PVP. The problem is you do not so I don't think Trion is going to change anything.

If nerfs do occur that last class that should be worried are warriors.... You all are just to biased and bad to see it. That leads me to my next question. Why continue to do something you are all so bad at?

LOL........

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast