+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Tempests need to be dialed back.

Default Tempests need to be dialed back.

Its just silly at the moment. They are running around 1 to 3 shotting everything. This is just not conjecture. I can post screenshots of scoreboards if anyone has any doubt.

1-59 is especially bad.

I don't understand RIFT at all. I have been playing almost inception, and it seems that warriors always have to have one spec or combination thereof that is OP'ing. It happens every time.

Incidentally, in addition to tempests' destroying everything in sight the game play for W/F's really sucks as a result too. All you see is a endless stream of lighting bolts/charges being thrown about. Its hard on the eyes. They seem to have incredible range too. You can be hit while clear on the other side of the battlefield. They go through solid objects too.
    Last edited by Nickalispicalis; 01-18-2014 at 10:26 PM.

Rift Disciple

Nah, they still can't 1v1 a healer class and win. :>

Plane Touched

Tempest is OPed, and your not Supposed to 1v1 a healer and win they don't kill you and your not supposed to kill them...but tempest is OPed and should be seriously nerfed 1 through 60

Shadowlander

Cry babies are back.
    No, tempest in not Op, it just have a burst (like other classes)that do a lot of dammage IF the other side is a noob and unstuff.
    And when the burst (10 sec) is done, you just do nothing, nada, rien, you just prepare yourself to die

And you know what, it's not even the best PvP build for warriors, so if you cry about tempest, i wonder what you will do for the 51 Para / 25 WL
    4/4 GA , 3/3 IG, 5/5 PB

Have Kalert for Wavelength, Arc and Charged Pulse -> win. LoS Tempest for 15 second when he pops WL, profit. LoS casted CP, profit. Now what was the problem? And in under 60 WL isn't a problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Simple Warrior View Post
    Cry babies are back.
    No, tempest in not Op, it just have a burst (like other classes)that do a lot of dammage IF the other side is a noob and unstuff.
    And when the burst (10 sec) is done, you just do nothing, nada, rien, you just prepare yourself to die

And you know what, it's not even the best PvP build for warriors, so if you cry about tempest, i wonder what you will do for the 51 Para / 25 WL
    Warrior the only one defending his OP spec, what a surprise.

Shadowlander

Quote Originally Posted by Another View Post
    Warrior the only one defending his OP spec, what a surprise.
    I am not defending anything, just saying the truth, you don't even know how tempest build is and yet say it's op, it's something that i could never understand, it is "cry baby" for me nothing else
    It is not trion's problem or tempest being Op if you don't know how to play.

And yes, Full tempest in PvP is lame, outside the burst, you do NOTHING.
    So if you cry about that, you better don't face a warrior with 51 Para/25 WL, cauz i think you will stop playing Rift or you will do another "cry baby request" by demanding to delete warriors once and for all
    Last edited by Simple Warrior; 01-19-2014 at 02:38 AM.
    4/4 GA , 3/3 IG, 5/5 PB

Rift Chaser

Tempest is op because they need money, next update it will be harbinger, then defiler...

This is an outrage! Warriors can do to other classes exactly what all the other classes can do to everyone else, RIDICULOUS!

NERF WARRIORS DERP!

Champion of Telara

Y'know what I don't get? I don't play my Wars very much(yes, plural) but I don't get the outcry about Warriors doing too much damage. I mean, it's all they can do, and made to do, is be damage dealers. It's expected...just as you expect a rogue to be stealthy, a Mage to have 10,000 tricks, and a Cleric to be going on about the light whilst beating your head with a hammer.
    Balance doesn't always mean equal damage, it means giving everyone equal footing to survive a fight. And Rift is as close now as they have ever been.
    Last edited by SmidgePlays; 01-19-2014 at 05:48 AM. Reason: A comma was errant
    Smidge
    Wolfsbane

Shadowlander

Explain that to noobs cry babies is pointless
    Let them cry again and again, it's pretty funny after all
    4/4 GA , 3/3 IG, 5/5 PB

Rift Disciple

I don't see anyone complaining about an Inquisitors Nysyr's Rebuke hitting for 50k over 3 secs. :>

Range spec that can take 60-90% of a healer (full myrmidon BiS runes cq power) in freelancer gear

Every 15 seconds...

Balanced lmao

please inform me of a range spec from any other class that can do that

Quote Originally Posted by kronor View Post
    Range spec that can take 60-90% of a healer (full myrmidon BiS runes cq power) in freelancer gear

Every 15 seconds...

Balanced lmao

please inform me of a range spec from any other class that can do that
    if we had nb or sin we would be doing more than that from melee

problem is our melee souls blow so we are forced into tempest

only temp spec that is OP is temp para because of tranquility other than that they are fine. i have been playing my pyro all morning at rank 68 and im blowing people up

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    if we had nb or sin we would be doing more than that from melee

problem is our melee souls blow so we are forced into tempest

only temp spec that is OP is temp para because of tranquility other than that they are fine. i have been playing my pyro all morning at rank 68 and im blowing people up
    For once we agree, my health in any spec drops like a rock when I am targeted by a pyro. How in the world can these clowns complain. In a few seconds I am in trouble.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast