+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Port Scion?

Soulwalker

Default Port Scion?

Hi all,

Got to level 50 a few days ago. Me and my wife, we tried queuing for Port Scion warfront, but we never ever got into the warfront. Longest wait was 12mins?. We tried group join, single join but it is the same results.

Objectives: just want to clear the Port scion quests to get them out of the way :P

Anybody knows what is wrong in this case? We are in Hailol if that makes any difference.

Most people hate Scion. I know it sounds crazy, but it seems like the best way to get in Scion is to just que random and hope you don't get Scion. Works like a charm for me.
    Thondrin - W̶o̶l̶f̶s̶b̶a̶n̶e̶ Derpwood - Warrior - Doing it wrong since 2011 - I melee in CQ

If Port Scion gave Infinity Stones then I think it would see lots more action. But it takes too long for the rewards it currently gives. You'll see more people doing PS if its one of the warfronts that the Guns for Hire weekly needs, otherwise it's shunned unless it comes up as a random daily.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

Quote Originally Posted by Taptap View Post
    If Port Scion gave Infinity Stones then I think it would see lots more action. But it takes too long for the rewards it currently gives. You'll see more people doing PS if its one of the warfronts that the Guns for Hire weekly needs, otherwise it's shunned unless it comes up as a random daily.
    It can be okay for PR gains with bridge/church attrition. Not as good as CQ, but without the 70 minute wait between matches. I agree with other posts that it's easier to get in to scion via random than queuing for it specifically (but be prepared to lose a dozen or so Merc'd matches first).
    Last edited by Sleepthief; 01-17-2014 at 07:42 AM.
    Guardians:
    PR90 Smugjugs@Seastone (Briarcliff/Sunrest/Deepstrike/Dayblind)
    50 Unnamed@Seastone (Previously Bellicosa)

38 Scataracts@Seastone

50 Witchtits@Seastone (Defiant pending faction change)

+ Reply to Thread