+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Buff rogues

Default Buff rogues

Nightblade -- tod and living flame on 15 sec cooldown

Marksman -- make empowered shot insta cast with no cooldown, always. Unnerf barb shot. Double the damage of hasted shot. Make electrified something more than a joke. Vampiric munitions too: Remove the siphon and make it a straight damage plus heal like leeching poison.

Bladedancer -- Boost survivability by giving 1% bonus to endurance and resistance per point spent in the soul in addition to the 1% damage bonus. Unnerf dodge. Boost all the things.

Assassin -- Add a fourth permanent poison that kills tempests after three hits, including auto attack. Boost all the things. Instantly kills anyone with a link.

Bard -- Coda of Restoration needs a major boost considering people lose 30K health in a single gcd. Boost other things. Oh, and for the love of something reduce the fanfare cast time from 3 freaking seconds to instant.

Ranger -- Never played it. Boost something

Tactician -- boost all the things

Saboteur--boost all the things

Yea? Nay? Too much? too little?

Rogues do need a buff.
    Last edited by Jeffreys; 01-16-2014 at 09:02 PM.
    @Deepwood and elsewhere
    - Hello Kitty -* Plinka *
    And The Littles
    McBaddie * Chickabowwow * Bigstaff * Bighat * Beergut
    Littlehealz * Littletop * Fireballa * Freedomfries

Ascendant

Nerf Rogue

Nerf tact
    Nerf assassin
    Nerf NB
    Nerf BD
    Nerf MM
    Nerf ranger
    Nerf bard
    Nerf RS
    Nerf Sab
    Last edited by Tookmyjob; 01-16-2014 at 09:14 PM.

my grade for this thread..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2V3CfD8TPac

Rift Disciple

Rogues don't need to be buffed, maybe nerfed if anything. Moderators, lock this thread please.

Shield of Telara

As for Bards, move Talented Composer further up the tree and instead of making Fanfares and Motiff's radius bigger, add reduce cast time to Fanfares to instant. Problem solved. Move up high enough so hybrids can't use it and mainly for full Bards. Also, as mentioned, Coda of Restoration needs a big boost to health returned whether it's a massive boost as a DoT or instant heal and increase from 5 to 10 or even 20 raid members considering that would help with PvE raids as well as Conquest.

Marksman need better variety for the Munitions instead of the only 2 decently good ones they have high up. Rest are garbage. More variety equal better for different situations. As for the rest, personally believe MM are fine with damage and being at a distance with their abilities.

Sab's need some TLC with their bombs and traps/mines.. I reckon add more variety to it all so they can be more enjoyable to play and a threat in PvP on things like Codex and Domination for setting traps/mines etc.. Not so worried about their charges and detonates, just think they need more variety with their cool abilities like traps and mines to make them more appealing.

Tactician's are fine, only thing I would suggest is make them either choose to be a healer more so, or a full on DPS more so. Basically a toggle that either boosts your healing done not just AoE but single targets or a toggle that does your damage. Apart from that, they are fun, strong and good in the right hands.

BD are such a fun spec to play and so much potential, but, they lack something.. Not so much DPS, but whether it's a bit more utility or survivability.

Assassin's, I think the biggest thing with them is to reduce Slip Away to at least 30 seconds and get rid of the ability Hidden Veil and put up in the tree, perhaps 35 up to 5 points which increases time that damage does not effect being damaged in stealth. Increase that time to to at least 30 seconds considering the DoT's now days. That or keep Hidden Veil as is, increase timer to 30 seconds and reduce cooldown to instant. 60 seconds is stupid.

Nightblade I think just need some TLC to their utilities and a bit of adjustment to their sustained damage. Not a burst boost.

Dunno, that's my input on Rogues.

Trolling aside, NB needs a buff. MM and sin are the only 2 viable souls for rogues. While those 2 are fine, NB needs a lot of help.

Normalize damage on dusk strike, take away penalty, make it a replacement to primal. Bam.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

rogues don't need buff, they are already top tier.

1) get rid of that 15 second immunity to damage and crowd control from bladedancer.
    2) get rid of that stupid combat stealth slip and doesn't break from assassin.
    3) why are they tankier than warrior and clerics?
    4) why is their melee range longer than other melee souls (this is during no long range buff)
    5) why is marksman the fastest soul in the game
    6) why is bard the best support in the game
    7) why is riftstalker the best tank in the game
    8) rogue stealthers are the warfront win carries

Quote Originally Posted by BouncyHippo View Post
    rogues don't need buff, they are already top tier.

1) get rid of that 15 second immunity to damage and crowd control from bladedancer.
    2) get rid of that stupid combat stealth slip and doesn't break from assassin.
    3) why are they tankier than warrior and clerics?
    4) why is their melee range longer than other melee souls (this is during no long range buff)
    5) why is marksman the fastest soul in the game
    6) why is bard the best support in the game
    7) why is riftstalker the best tank in the game
    8) rogue stealthers are the warfront win carries
    You know NB needs a buff when someone of a different calling doesn't even complain about it in their list of why rogues are good.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Trolling aside, NB needs a buff. MM and sin are the only 2 viable souls for rogues. While those 2 are fine, NB needs a lot of help.
    My worry is, what happens if NB gets buffed but MM and Sin stay the same? MM and Sin are already insane and bring SOOO much to the table that they infact carry members of their team who just blow, but to mix NB it might just throw rogues out of whack and def put them in the OP section if not done carefully.

I don't play rogue so I don't know for sure, I just know I'm up there in gear and sins work me over like I just stepped away from my keyboard to go afk.

Quote Originally Posted by HannonHellbringer View Post
    My worry is, what happens if NB gets buffed but MM and Sin stay the same? MM and Sin are already insane and bring SOOO much to the table that they infact carry members of their team who just blow, but to mix NB it might just throw rogues out of whack and def put them in the OP section if not done carefully.

I don't play rogue so I don't know for sure, I just know I'm up there in gear and sins work me over like I just stepped away from my keyboard to go afk.
    NB needs such a massive buff that it's really in no danger of throwing off any balance no matter how much you buff it. You could buff its damage across the board by 50% and it'd still be weaker than almost any soul.

I love this guy. ToD on a 15 second cooldown, instacast ES with no CD are my two favorite. 5 K builders ftw!!!1!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by Hailolyergory View Post
    All, Please nerf paper it is too strong, but leave scissors alone they are fine.
    Yours Truly,
    Rock.

Mei

Quote Originally Posted by Bliter View Post
    I love this guy. ToD on a 15 second cooldown, instacast ES with no CD are my two favorite. 5 K builders ftw!!!1!!!
    Almost like our 10k builders!

troll thread though
    Last edited by Mei; 01-17-2014 at 01:40 AM.

slip away on 30 sec cd

a break free on assassin tree

increased damage.

Plane Walker

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    NB needs such a massive buff that it's really in no danger of throwing off any balance no matter how much you buff it. You could buff its damage across the board by 50% and it'd still be weaker than almost any soul.
    ive told you a million times not to exaggerate !!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast