+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Dungeon Que system for pvp ?

Soulwalker

Default Dungeon Que system for pvp ?

My main is a war lvl 60 pvp'ed the way up.....WF's are so one sided 90% of the time either you win easy or lose bad.

a lot of the time its due to lack of healers... or some rare cases to many healers/support.

i rolled a rogue with the aim to be a support healer to try and help what ever team i was on.
    some times i heal a lot more than full healers. but with no full healers its still a massive fail...

still one sided very rare do i get a nice feeling from having a challenging battle and win or a humble feeling of oh well but it was close.

what if a Dungeon queing system was implemented to pvp you que as a role when it pops you join... just for an example . 10 man WF... 2 heals 1 support 6 dps 1 tank.. slots filled pop goes the que....

Before you start raging and putting down the idea think about what would happen WF's would have a far better chance of being a close fair fight... yes you might have to que for 5-10 min but your stand far better chance of getting a good enjoyable fight.

i get more joy out of winning a close battle that's challenging or even losing in a close fight don't feel so bad when you had fun.

if you care about objectives and your team winning there is not much i said here you wont agree with..... i would rather wait for a fun fight then jump in instant to be ganked over and over for 5-10 min and hate it. just an idea.

stoping people from changing role in the WF would have to be stoped to sry forgot to mention that.
    Last edited by Vengorin; 01-16-2014 at 04:18 PM.

DPS queues would be measured in days because pew pew which would turn to QQ.
    Even free cost too much now

Soulwalker

that would encourge more people to role healers supports and tanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Vengorin View Post
    that would encourge more people to role healers supports and tanks.
    Tanks 4 lyfe

Give me the rights to parma ban whoever I want from warfronts and I'll clear up the ****ty players. No need for any of this stuff here.

+ Reply to Thread