+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 1 Post By charliekelly
  • 3 Post By charliekelly
  • 1 Post By dday

Thread: Nerf Warden

Ascendant

Default Nerf Warden

I don't know what the ability is called, but Wardens seem to have an ability that ports them right back to the spawn point. It is OP and seems to be available every 45 seconds.

Is it like memory capture or something? Actually I don't think it is, Wardens don't seem to remember how they ended back at the spawn point either.

He's saying wardens die a lot. NP guys.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    He's saying wardens die a lot. NP guys.
    Thanks for ruining this thread before it got going
    Nope.

They block way to much it's pretty ridiculous a healer gets to use a shield

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    They block way to much it's pretty ridiculous a healer gets to use a shield
    Just to clarify, he's making a sarcastic remark about wardens, which are universally accepted as a bad healers, using shields. He's saying bad healers play warden, and that they're often using shields which is poor equipment for healing. He doesn't actually believe wardens or shields are powerful in pvp.

Ascendant

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Just to clarify, he's making a sarcastic remark about wardens, which are universally accepted as a bad healers, using shields. He's saying bad healers play warden, and that they're often using shields which is poor equipment for healing. He doesn't actually believe wardens or shields are powerful in pvp.
    Just to clarify I think that he was being serious and that you made a fool out of yourself by clarifying his remark incorrectly.

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    Just to clarify I think that he was being serious and that you made a fool out of yourself by clarifying his remark incorrectly.
    Seriously typical addiction elitist

Quote Originally Posted by Tookmyjob View Post
    This too, is not true. This comment as well as this entire thread has been an attempt to make light of the use of wardens in warfronts. This comment was worded in such a way to make it seem as if it was being serious and it I that am "trolling" when in reality they are.
    Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    Seriously typical addiction elitist
    This part is factual.

Us Clerics are told, never to talk about this special skill but since no one likes me anyway and the way things are going in warfronts, I'm seeing little harm in it. The spell you are referring to, is the, Mark of Renewal. Only a Cleric can read the hidden message that is contained in the disguise spell, Wave of Renewal. Friendly Teams are under the illusion that when they are seeing the spell cast, all that was lost has been saved. The Mighty Warden is casting his big cooldowns to save the match. Sadly all it is, a mana regine tool. A Warden uses it when 2/3 or more of the team has died from focus fire and the last of his mana is purged - BAMMM cast the Mark of Renewal and your mana is back at 100% and your back with your team again at spawn.
    I hope I answered your question, knowing is half the battle to make Wardens more welcomed in warfronts.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Nerf Warden-mark-renewal.jpg  
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

+ Reply to Thread