+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: bolstering bug

Default bolstering bug

in addition to the fact that the bolstering system is just complete garbage, i have actually found a bug with bolstering. even if a weapon has been bolstered/normalized, shown with the buff you get, the weapon dps is not normalized.

for people with lower gear, they will be doing less damage than people with the weapon their weapon is suppose to be normalized to, and at a higher level, a T1 raid weapon will actually give you more damage than R90 weapons.

This explains why I die so fast , that's what in sticking with

Plane Walker

Wow nice find. Ty.

Quote Originally Posted by wickede View Post
    in addition to the fact that the bolstering system is just complete garbage, i have actually found a bug with bolstering. even if a weapon has been bolstered/normalized, shown with the buff you get, the weapon dps is not normalized.

for people with lower gear, they will be doing less damage than people with the weapon their weapon is suppose to be normalized to, and at a higher level, a T1 raid weapon will actually give you more damage than R90 weapons.
    i expect trion to address this next patch..

haha jk they wont change anything

Shield of Telara

Considering there is no proof I don't see why they would fix it quickly. Maybe screen shots or something to prove it is not working as intended?

Right now you're asking them to do the leg work on top of fixing it. You could speed up a fix by submitting more complete information instead of "it doesn't work."

Quote Originally Posted by Hydron View Post
    Considering there is no proof I don't see why they would fix it quickly. Maybe screen shots or something to prove it is not working as intended?

Right now you're asking them to do the leg work on top of fixing it. You could speed up a fix by submitting more complete information instead of "it doesn't work."
    if you want proof go into a game with 2 pve weapons of varying dps and watch your dmg on your abilities change, i already tested it this morning to make sure, didn't bother with screenshots

People have reported this for a while, I don't think they care to change it. It's just ya know, an inconvenient intricate/precise and minor mechanic that has a significant impact on gameplay. They don't rush to fix things like this. So many things in PvP, like abilities, we're just flat out changed before they we're ever mechanically fixed from obvious flaws.

Point and case, the green bubble still doesn't give you HP back. It's just ya know, an inconvenient intricate/precise and minor mechanic that has a significant impact on gameplay.
    New round up of some high rank matches
    Chun-Li*E.Honda*Evil Ryu
    Abel*Ibuki*Dhalsim
    Gouken*Zangief*Ryu

Quote Originally Posted by Violacea View Post
    People have reported this for a while, I don't think they care to change it. It's just ya know, an inconvenient intricate/precise and minor mechanic that has a significant impact on gameplay. They don't rush to fix things like this. So many things in PvP, like abilities, we're just flat out changed before they we're ever mechanically fixed from obvious flaws.

Point and case, the green bubble still doesn't give you HP back. It's just ya know, an inconvenient intricate/precise and minor mechanic that has a significant impact on gameplay.
    i thought the green bubble changes were intended

i thought the green bubble changes were intended
    i thought they just disabled all bubbles when carrying the stone?

Shield of Telara

if you want proof go into a game with 2 pve weapons of varying dps and watch your dmg on your abilities change, i already tested it this morning to make sure, didn't bother with screenshots
    Ya, lets add more work to Trion instead of doing what we can to expedite. Perfect.

Ya, lets add more work to Trion instead of doing what we can to expedite. Perfect.
    sorry, i'm not the one being paid to fix the game, i'm the one paying them to make sure it's working.

Those poor trion workers coding in sweat shops in Malaysia over pvp development. Let's give them a break

Shield of Telara

sorry, i'm not the one being paid to fix the game, i'm the one paying them to make sure it's working.
    Again, lets not do anything to help ourselves. You are thinking about it very wrong.

Again, lets not do anything to help ourselves. You are thinking about it very wrong.
    i actually tested the bug and made a thread about it to bring awareness to it, what have you done other than be an idiot blabbering about nothing relevent?

Mei

Reevaluate and/or G.T.F.O.

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast