+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree11Likes

Thread: ROD COMES BACK FOR SECOND AGE! (river of death)

Rift Chaser

Default ROD COMES BACK FOR SECOND AGE! (river of death)

Hey everyone,

My name is styxxey and im on the greybriar shard right now, some of you know me from way back some of you don't know me at all....

I was the founder of ROD back in the day to give ABL a run for their money and I was quite successful at doing so.

Now I been gone for 9 months from the game cause of health issues ( I am completely fine now, thx for asking) when I got back ROD was basically dead in the water.

Not sure why things went bad heard a lot of rumors but that's all in the past I am here to try and remake ROD to make premades again for CQ and warfronts so basically PVP!

How do I join ROD premades is probably gonna be the next question right? are there any requirements? do I need to be rank 90....? what?

All you need is a good mentality and a fighting spirit also willing to fight uphill battles cause clearly during my absent ROD is no longer the big dog. There is no rank requirement no gear requirement only willingness to follow directions and eventually a VC system in the future.

Now how to join :

I will be making 2 channels 1 will be a private invite only channel which I wont disclose here the other will be a public channel! Now if you join the public channel that's where I will start for now and try to build a core force that will be invited to the private channel eventually invites start in the private channel first once I have open slots I move to the public channel and pick up more people!

The public channel will be"

RODreborn@greybriar

so to join this channel just type /join RODreborn@greybriar

it will be silent off course at first but once things start rolling it will be much more vibrant!

So if you are tired of pugging CQ and wish to be part of something new in PVP join the channel and start chatting I just hope people will be civil in the public chat.

ROD WILL LIVE AGAIN PLZ JOIN ME TO KILL STUFF IN CQ!!!!!!

LET THE BLOOD FLOW THROUGH THE RIVER OF DEATH

Mei

GL Styx. Though you'll find it more challenging then ever, raid stackings the "Cool thing to do" now.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Rift Chaser

thx man I appreciate that lets see what I can do versus the raidstacking with 20 dedicated people im sure I can break their momentum up!

Anyways if you wish to join feel free to type /join RODreborn@greybriar the channel is up now!

No one will be refused however I will try to balance the raid out as much as I can!

lets clubber some skulls

Styxxey

Sword of Telara

Welcome back Styxxey. Glad to hear you are doing fine. Hopefully can get in on some action this weekend.

Default welcome back

Welcome back!

~Cheers

Assistant

Great first game this morning Hopefully this will create more fun matches that don't drag out for hours during the off peak times.
    Corinze@Wolfsbane

I love this.
    Welcome back!

Please don't
    It will just turn the forums into an even bigger cesspool of ******ry
    Btw quitting rift bc it's boring
    Dogkin@seastone<the cult> - RIP <wipe>
    Dogkin@vigil <Dawn of Terror>
    Quote Originally Posted by Wing man View Post
    Women in pvp are a rare breed compared to your average soccer mom grinding mats for her children.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahah a

Rift Chaser

what he said!

O_o

10 more chars

I feel a disturbance in the force, one i have not felt since....... <darth vader breath>
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

Rift Chaser

hey wasup landslide man!

and yea it will be rough at first cause I am not the established alliance for CQ atm and most have forgotten who I am who simply never knew cause they are new to the game but that's alright I went through it before!

Anyways cya on the flip side man take care

Quote Originally Posted by Styxxey View Post
    hey wasup landslide man!

and yea it will be rough at first cause I am not the established alliance for CQ atm and most have forgotten who I am who simply never knew cause they are new to the game but that's alright I went through it before!

Anyways cya on the flip side man take care
    O man don't even worry all good things come in time. I am just glad that you are well and I look forward to some fun fights in CQ. If there is anything we can do to help you know where to find us. Goodluck although I know you will not need it!
    Landslide - Greybriar. ( Vendetta )
    (\_xxLand_/)
    RIP RatedX. >.<!

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast