Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Add ranked forum PvP

Default Add ranked forum PvP

Since everyone spends 90% more time here than in game anyway, might as well.
    "like i have been preaching since day 1 warrior is the king of being good against under geared bads. vs a competent player we have nothing. no cc no utility and sub par damage. even alacrity and temp are countered by a puri with ease. we have no answer for rogue melee, no answer for dom, and nothing to pressure a healer. (1 cc breaker in all our all souls and its a port backwards in a range soul FFS)" -dday 2013

Like it matters. People never forum PvP against me without pocket heals and op pve trinkets.

Plane Walker

LOL,

But you know the only real way to do this would be to allow swearing. Which Trion would never do. Just like NOT making conquest marks useful once you've gotten your trinkets etc.
    Friends Don't let Friends buy Lock-boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Beluga View Post
    Since everyone spends 90% more time here than in game anyway, might as well.
    I wish I never came to the forums outside of the guides section. it actually makes work more miserable reading threads

LF 5's team for forum PvP.

Taking all drama queens, streamers, white knights, argue-ers, girl gamers (jk, no one wants you), sarcastic one liner givers and of course Thiuss.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Quote Originally Posted by charliekelly View Post
    Like it matters. People never forum PvP against me without pocket heals and op pve trinkets.
    I'd downvote the **** out of your posts.

Too scared of being racially vilified.
    Awesome game. #1 PvP.

Champion of Telara

Quote Originally Posted by dday View Post
    I wish I never came to the forums outside of the guides section. it actually makes work more miserable reading threads
    Then leave and don't come back. It would definately increase the overal logic and IQ of post content while removing a short bus kid from making stupid warrior suggestions. A win-win. So please stay off the forums.

Dahliablood number ranked frost mage NA
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Quote Originally Posted by Sidvader View Post
    Then leave and don't come back. It would definately increase the overal logic and IQ of post content while removing a short bus kid from making stupid warrior suggestions. A win-win. So please stay off the forums.
    Haha people like you don't bother me. You are a complete joke. Nobody takes you serious. It's the fact that is almost impossible to have a logical conversation anymore. I mean nobody ever took you serious majorin and is pretty fun to just laugh at your existence. That's the only forum pvp I enjoy.

Look at this screenshot from a ranked match

http://i.imgur.com/VyIe57Ih.jpg

You don't even come close to my dps or kbs. Most of you scrubs sit around ganking people in pve forums as if it even ****ing matters.

Look at this screenshot from a ranked match

http://i.imgur.com/VyIe57Ih.jpg

You don't even come close to my dps or kbs. Most of you scrubs sit around ganking people in pve forums as if it even ****ing matters.
    /thread
    robbinthehoodz@Greybriar

Me and spaceboots have a ton from early 2012, back then they deleted posts instead of infracting them though ) :
    Zoartype@Deepwood

I refuse to participate in forum pvp if I am forcibly logged into the other faction.
    I'll read posts while lurking, or offer constructive/friendly advice to new players instead.

the other forum faction only ever gets trolled, anyway. they have no decent comebacks, screenshots, gifs or suitably generated memes. they always are, and always have been, wrong.

at least when I'm logged into my own forum account's faction we're always right, witty, topping scoreboards, posting cool/funny pics and have well defined abs.

Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

Seriously though, how long til trion nerfs imgur? Bunch of clowns moderating to let that kind of burst go on without a single mention of balancing to come.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast