+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Worth investing in low-level PvP gear?

Soulwalker

Default Worth investing in low-level PvP gear?

Heyas,

I'm new to the game and currently L28 (Tempest). I wonder if it's worth buying the lower tier PvP gear, or if i should save and wait to buy anything until end level.

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Grymmling View Post
    Heyas,

I'm new to the game and currently L28 (Tempest). I wonder if it's worth buying the lower tier PvP gear, or if i should save and wait to buy anything until end level.

Thanks

I highly recommend the pvp weapon, all the way through. The hit is an absolutely *tremendous* help.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Soulwalker

Quote Originally Posted by Grymmling View Post
    Heyas,

Thanks
    through out lvl 15 to 29 i saved all my favor, and then rolfstomped the 30-39 bracket(got full set).. Ofc it is up to you

Don't waste favor on level 50 pvp gear! The quest gear from SL zones will do!
    Even free cost too much now

You should wait til max level to spend favor (if you get near the favor cap, buy max level pieces). You get bolstered automatically in WFs.

Quote Originally Posted by WhozDat View Post
    I highly recommend the pvp weapon, all the way through. The hit is an absolutely *tremendous* help.
    A) There's hit on gear pre level 50? (serious question)
    B) What does it help, exactly?
    Last edited by forbiddenlake; 01-13-2014 at 06:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by forbiddenlake View Post
    You should wait til max level to spend favor (if you get near the favor cap, buy max level pieces). You get bolstered automatically in WFs.

A) There's hit on gear pre level 50? (serious question)
    B) What does it help, exactly?
    Yes there's hit.

Alot of rogues/harbs in that range have obscene amounts of dodge/parry, sidesteps is also very prevalent. The pvp weapons themselves aren't huge upgrades, but having a baselike of 20-30 hit is a tremendous help against said harbs/rogues, otherwise you'll be missing 20-30% passively, and never hit a rogue in side steps.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

+ Reply to Thread