+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 55
Like Tree15Likes

Thread: Best Idea for Trion

  1. #1
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    123

    Default Best Idea for Trion

    Stop working on mounts, outfits and dimensions for a while and work on PVP. Every week I see a new PVE update, yet I can't remember the last time I saw a PVP update.

    There's so much content in PVP that needs to be fixed/improved. The World PVP is really well done in this game, but nobody wants to do it anymore since you get 1000x more rewards by being completely useless in a conquest and leeching with 2 FPS.

    I'm a PVP player and the current state of PVP is absolutely horrible. Watch PVP videos from 2011/2012 and you will see what I'm talking about. Balanced and fun. Now it's just 1 class dominating the whole PVP.
    Last edited by God of Rift; 01-10-2014 at 05:19 AM.

  2. #2
    Ascendant
    Join Date
    Nov 2011
    Posts
    2,699

    Default

    A post about being the self proclaimed 'best' of something in stone?

    Oh wait, there was something above that ....

    Which class is the OP one, according to you? I mean, in all the class forums there's one, but it's a different one every time... (says the cleric who isn't doing PvP due to feeling useless there anyway... need to read up on specs if we're OP though)


    Last edited by Faerugue; 01-10-2014 at 05:44 AM.

  3. #3
    Sword of Telara SWGMOD010's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    823

    Default

    Yeah, not gonna happen.

    Also, Stormzill
    STORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORMSTORM

  4. #4
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    A post about being the self proclaimed 'best' of something in stone?

    Oh wait, there was something above that ....

    Which class is the OP one, according to you? I mean, in all the class forums there's one, but it's a different one every time... (says the cleric who isn't doing PvP due to feeling useless there anyway... need to read up on specs if we're OP though)


    You're obviously a PVE player. Have a good day.

  5. #5
    Ascendant Kronos v's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    7,232

    Default

    the only way you'll ever get trion to focus any kind of attention on pvp is to get <Addiction> interested and invested in pvp.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ocho View Post
    Or to put it more simply, it doesn't matter if you're topping the charts if you're killing the wrong people.

  6. #6
    Shadowlander Another's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2011
    Posts
    44

    Default

    Hey look, daily herpderp thread from this troll.

    This thread actually had some good points and not just the typical "warriors suck QQ" stuff.


  7. #7
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76

    Default

    What are these 2011/2012 videos of balanced pvp in rift that you speak of ? You must have not played Rift very long because the pvp has never been balanced or close to it.

  8. #8
    Ascendant Lords0fpain's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    1,827

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Faerugue View Post
    A post about being the self proclaimed 'best' of something in stone?

    Oh wait, there was something above that ....

    Which class is the OP one, according to you? I mean, in all the class forums there's one, but it's a different one every time... (says the cleric who isn't doing PvP due to feeling useless there anyway... need to read up on specs if we're OP though)


    Probably sin rogues....
    "There are other aspects of the game that we want you to engage in."

    ~Daglar

  9. #9
    Ascendant TedO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Posts
    1,402

    Default

    ...I see the "King of Seastone" doesn't really have much a clue what happens in his own "realm" given the start date of 2013...welcome to Rift , since its gone f2p PvP has gotten more love than it ever did in the close to 3 years prior, dont expect much.........and to be honest, if you are the "best" warrior in Rift, its because most of the good players left over a year ago....and you're 8 servers late to the race to the top "homie".
    Elimination aka Gramps, formerly of MMAC, Squabs Squad, Mobile Death Squad,FoTM,Temporal Insurgence, Beep Beep Imma Jeep and Philanthropy

  10. #10
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TedO View Post
    and to be honest, if you are the "best" warrior in Rift, its because most of the good players left over a year ago...
    Best Warrior in Seastone*. L2Read. Also, fix your avatar. It's inappropriate.

  11. #11
    Telaran
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Posts
    76

    Default

    Best warrior according to what? There's no ranking system.

  12. #12
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mightyquin View Post
    Best warrior according to what? There's no ranking system.
    According to myself and the rest of Seastone PVP players. Nobody else has claimed that title, have they?

  13. #13
    Champion of Telara Mire's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Posts
    1,387

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Rift View Post
    According to myself and the rest of Seastone PVP players. Nobody else has claimed that title, have they?
    1. yoke is king.
    2. fallensoul is the prince and heir to the throne
    3. no one knows who you are
    4. sheep videos are cool
    5. i Make y'all lol with me, If ever I believe my work is done, Then I'll start back at one.

  14. #14
    Rift Disciple
    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Posts
    123

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    1. yoke is king.
    2. fallensoul is the prince and heir to the throne
    3. no one knows who you are
    4. sheep videos are cool
    5. i Make y'all lol with me, If ever I believe my work is done, Then I'll start back at one.
    1. Yoke? Who's that? Definitely wasn't playing in 2011, probably a post-F2P player. A Noname couldn't be a king.
    2. Another noname, please stop it.
    3. I'm the God of Rift, how is it possible that you don't know me?
    4. Huh?
    5. Huh?

    Conclusion - 3/10, weak troll, needs some improvement.

  15. #15
    Champion Serjackums's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    522

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by God of Rift View Post
    1. Yoke? Who's that? Definitely wasn't playing in 2011, probably a post-F2P player. A Noname couldn't be a king.
    2. Another noname, please stop it.
    3. I'm the God of Rift, how is it possible that you don't know me?
    4. Huh?
    5. Huh?

    Conclusion - 3/10, weak troll, needs some improvement.
    your tears just leveled me like 3 times
    Serjackums
    Tis folly.
    Quote Originally Posted by jupiterjijny View Post
    this is work of terrible Trion

+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts