+ Reply to Thread
Like Tree5Likes
  • 3 Post By Valnak
  • 1 Post By Wetigos
  • 1 Post By oddiescell

Thread: Pressure

Shadowlander

Default Pressure

So i was thinking , instead of making post about what is the most "blahblahblah" class in pvp , SHOULDNT we make posts to put pressure on trion so they will fix pvp or care about the pvp community ?

Which of the 5 million viable suggestions that have already been made do you suggest we repost to be promptly ignored?

Quote Originally Posted by Valnak View Post
    Which of the 5 million viable suggestions that have already been made do you suggest we repost to be promptly ignored?
    I'd like to suggest that they listen to our suggestions, that would be a start.

Shield of Telara

They don't listen because it mostly boils down to http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ne-so-far.html posts. Weeding through that for useful suggestions is a full time job
    Ezuen@Faeblight<Godlike Awesomeness> lvl 65 p100 warrior
    aka "The Healing Warrior" (before it was cool)

Rift Disciple

Quote Originally Posted by oddiescell View Post
    They don't listen because it mostly boils down to http://forums.riftgame.com/game-disc...ne-so-far.html posts. Weeding through that for useful suggestions is a full time job
    It's a totally legit thread with totally legit suggestions. Not my fault that some trolls decided to derail the thread and get it locked by a moderator.

Default .....

Quote Originally Posted by lilsabin View Post
    So i was thinking , instead of making post about what is the most "blahblahblah" class in pvp , SHOULDNT we make posts to put pressure on trion so they will fix pvp or care about the pvp community ?
    whats wrong with pvp? the community is really the only one to blame. after yrs of complaining about pvp, that's what ive come to realize. they have given us the tools, the community refuses to organize and make use of them.

Quote Originally Posted by azabar View Post
    whats wrong with pvp? the community is really the only one to blame. after yrs of complaining about pvp, that's what ive come to realize. they have given us the tools, the community refuses to organize and make use of them.

There is a piece of cheese on your cat
    Pika

Trion already succumbed to pressure when they lost half their devs. We're still working on the other half.

Quote Originally Posted by lilsabin View Post
    I enjoyed your post, and I believe the forums are rampant with indignation towards this company.
    “Why should I not hate mine enemies―if I "love" them does that not place me at their mercy?”
    ― Anton Szandor LaVey, The Satanic Bible

Ascendant

I'd like to suggest that the devs click on the PvP forum thing.... I don't think they know how to click on it and that is the cause of the problems.

+ Reply to Thread