Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast
Like Tree69Likes

Thread: Cross healing sure is overly OP again

Default Cross healing sure is overly OP again

In the time to right this, some guy in the corner healed someone to full HP by pushing one button. Never mind all your attention to positioning, and cc you used.

Never mind that careful pull around los, since your class has no good snare, or root, the target already poked their head from around the corner to receiving an instant full hp from the guy in blues or free CQ gear.

Somehow people have no idea how to dps, outside of faceroll rogues, but everyone and their mom can roll a healer, press one ability, and carry a team.
    Last edited by spaceboots; 01-05-2014 at 08:55 PM.

Also why does the elite cult have players that can't even put any type of rune on their p90 gear?

I've missed you buddy. Lets do a couple wfs
    Zoartype@Deepwood

oh you're back?! New account or what?

he got his warrior back, p81, no cq power, and tank chest rune <-- lol

Tank rune? Thats more than Cult uses.

Soulwalker

Default What are doing exactly

If you are explaning a problem more precise then just got fully healed or crying o er one button spec i am better becuase i can do 5 button combo which no one really cares because its a keyboard pressing buttons glued to the screen split reaction where no one even remotley cares if you win or loose because you will respawn in less then 20 sec

Or maybe you are offering a starting point to open a discussion to find a solution to your semi clear problem...

Oh no wait your just qq bringing absolutely nothing tot the table to work with
    Last edited by darock; 01-05-2014 at 10:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Mire View Post
    he got his warrior back, p81, no cq power, and tank chest rune <-- lol
    Fyi, I didn't put that rune there.
    Zoartype@Deepwood

Shield of Telara

Bringing nothing to the table? He/she is stating the clearly obvious problem that has been around since day one.

Scenario #1 - 3-5 DPS going hard at 1 healer to slowly take them down.

Scenario #2 - 2 healers cross healing each other whilst 7-10 DPS slowly take 1 down before then taking out the 2nd.

So yeah, 2 healers cross healing can take half the enemy team if not more, out of the equation.

I did a cross heal with my Tactician and a Cleric Healer ( can't remember what role they were ) and it took 8 or 9 people to finally bring us down after some time whilst our team was dominating the rest of Karthan Ridge and this was over one objective.

That's basically saying that healing is over the top, especially for Clerics. That and the fact not only do Clerics get insane healing setups for single and group, they have insane DPS setups too.

Bleh, pointless even arguing or debating these topics, the games broken and always has and will be.

Plane Walker

I agree that healers are op; however, with the right kind of focus (and focusing in the right order), you can usually deal with healers.

However, this crap where one warrior can solo 6 other players by just spamming abilities is what's driving me nuts. I see OP warriors ruining warfronts constantly, and you can see their "OPness" even in that conquest video that Grim posted recently. Believe me, I know they needed help before ...but it went too far.

http://i.imgur.com/E350tpK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/iAh1Nw9.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Pa0HXAX.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/4499WQ6.jpg

second one is a tank soul that runs around with 38k hp

yeah, i was dumb enough to roll a cleric to see what it's all about.

this is with full valor too, and just over the past 3 days or so. but yeah dps has it so hard. i don't even bother ssing temps taking me from 100%-20% in every wf. it's definitely different when everyone wants to dump their cd's on you because you're healing.

you can take fullness away when i'm not getting hit for 20-25k+ in 3 seconds. dps wants guaranteed kills, and they pretty much already have it. what more do you want? more dps? less heals? how about whoever targets the other player first insta wins?
    Last edited by ecru; 01-06-2014 at 01:06 AM.
    starplatinum@greybriar
    bluebarbie@greybriar
    twitch
    youtubes

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    http://i.imgur.com/E350tpK.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/iAh1Nw9.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/Pa0HXAX.jpg
    http://i.imgur.com/4499WQ6.jpg

second one is a tank soul that runs around with 38k hp

yeah, i was dumb enough to roll a cleric to see what it's all about.

this is with full valor too, and just over the past 3 days or so. but yeah dps has it so hard. i don't even bother ssing temps taking me from 100%-20% in every wf. it's definitely different when everyone wants to dump their cd's on you because you're healing.

you can take fullness away when i'm not getting hit for 20-25k+ in 3 seconds. dps wants guaranteed kills, and they pretty much already have it. what more do you want? more dps? less heals? how about whoever targets the other player first insta wins?
    Play a defiler.

Heal more each wf by linking the other healer and afking while healing yourself on your spawn then you will most of the time in sent.

Damage is as broken as healing. Not overpowered, simply broken. None of the damage makes any bloody sense without a defiler link.
    The only rogue troll who does better with his warrior and plays his warrior more then his rogue.

Kaesola@Deepwood (Formerly Kaesoia/Kaesola@Wolfsbane); Miafereen@Wolfsbane (Formerly Malesh@Laethys)

Quote Originally Posted by ecru View Post
    lol
    I added that up for damage done to you in 4s. 25838 damage in 4 seconds. Not including the 1666 overkill part. I bet you got took from full health to dead in that 4s. Looks like you were stunned too. You only did 1924 damage in that 4 seconds. Did you notice he packed a lot of crit in that? 8 critical hits, 1 wasn't, and the auto attack wasn't. 10 damaging abilities in 4 seconds, 2.5 damaging abilities per second. ttk
    Last edited by Taptap; 01-06-2014 at 02:22 AM.
    Specter
    R87 Mage - Wolfsbane, Guardian

nerf burst healing and burst damage as well.

make ttk normal again. 18-20 k damage in a few sec (even one global lol paragon double harvest reaping). not funny when we have team members below 20 k hps. negative record what I saw few days ago 17 k tempest with feast on XD.

rift pvp should be turn based, like heroes of might and magic VI

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 19 1 2 3 4 5 11 ... LastLast